Status: in progress

Utopia

002; the interior stained

The cool smoke filled my lungs and I passed the bong. My legs screamed for me not to get up but I pushed off the chair and made my way inside quietly. Nick’s girlfriend, Desiree, and Stephen’s girlfriend, Olivia, called for me to come back so I could sit there and listen to their gossip.

I made it to the sliding door and leaned my back against it, holding a hand up to them. “I’ll be back I’m just going to see what Nick’s doing.” I bluffed. I really didn’t want to go back and talk to them. Olivia seemed kind of prissy and Desiree talked about my brother and how good he is at certain sexual things.

I made my way through the kitchen, hitting one of the dining chairs on the way, and entered the dark hallway.

“Nick!” I heard a guy yell from Nick’s room. I couldn’t tell whether it was Stephen or Travis. I waited in the hallway, expecting to see Nick just pop out of nowhere so I could see what he was doing but he didn’t. I decided to go look at who it was. I skimmed my hands against the hallway, making sure I don’t fall or trip.

I peeked into his room, glancing around. I saw Travis, lying on his back, on the bed with his earphones in and his eyes closed. His eyes opened and at first he stared at the ceiling. He looked up, and we made eye contact. His blue eyes widened as our stare grew longer.

“You’re hella pretty.” Travis complimented. I looked down, grinning.

“What do you need my brother for?” I asked, looking back up. He was sitting up as I looked at him. He swung his legs off the bed and sat on the edge.

“Well I wanted to see if he would do the pot with me,” he said, and turned around reaching for something, “but since someone way cuter than Nick appear, do you want to do the pot with me, Kendra?” he grinned and filled the bowl. I glanced at the small pipe and then down the dark hallway.

“I’d love to do the pot with you, Travis.” I said and he patted next to him. I happily stumbled over and sat down. I lit it, taking a huge hit and almost regret it instantly. I began coughing like a madman. I handed the pipe back to him along with the bag of weed he needed to refill it with.

“You don’t need to take so much in just to impress little ol’ me.” He said and then laughed. Travis had this very familiar stoner laugh but his voice made it sound different than others laughs. His was very melodious.

“I wasn’t trying to impress you,” I said recovering from my extensive coughing spree.

“I wasn’t impressed anyways.” Travis took a hit and then blew it out, looking a bit down. “Like this has been the worst fucking week for me but now it’s just a tad better.”

I leaned back on the bed, declining his pass. “Why’s that?” I stared at the ceiling.

“My girlfriend I’ve been dating for two whole years broke up with me, my car’s about to break down, and I’m getting kicked out of my mom’s house.”

“Oh shit, I’m sorry to hear that.” I said and he took another hit.

“Least I got Nicky,” he said and then stood up. “I’m heading outside, want to come?” I shook my head and shut my eyes.

“I’m good here.” I declined and peeked an eye open to look at him. “I’m sorry again for everything.” He shook his head and shrugged.

“Aight, but it’s whatever. She was a cheating ass whore.” Travis said. I raised my eyebrows in surprise from that last comment and I watched him walk out.

I shut my eyes once more, planning on relaxing, possibly sleeping the rest of the night.

Recalling where you’ve been before you blacked out is basically impossible. All I knew was I was laying on my bed in the dark. I went in my room to find something but I couldn’t remember what, so I just crashed on my bed, looking through the window at the night sky.

“I feel like this is something I’d like to do a lot.” A man’s voice said beside me. I couldn’t tell who it was yet. When did he even get here? I must have been talking to him before. I suddenly recalled what I was supposed to be doing—I was looking for a blanket for Stephen and Travis since they were crashing here.

“Do what?” I asked, shaking the thought away, my gaze still on the sky.

“Lay here with you.”

I smiled, my face heating up. For some odd reason, that made me light up with happiness. Could have been the fact that I smoked weed and took part in the drinking as well. “Oh really now?” I said with a huge smile on my face. I finally turned my head to the voice and felt a presence right beside me. He was really close and his shirt smelt like clean laundry and the faint scent of weed from earlier. It wasn’t Travis and that voice didn’t belong to Nick.

“Stephen?” I asked, somewhat guessing myself.

“Yeah?” he answered. It was him.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend?” I asked him and he adjusted himself in some way. I then felt a hand on my hot cheek. His thumb stroked slowly.

“Oli and I haven’t been in the best of the times lately, and I don’t think we’re going to last that much longer.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and then asked, “Why’s that?”

“We don’t see…eye to eye on a lot of things…” he said and I could feel the pressure of his body move on the bed. His presence was closer; I could almost feel his eyes on me. “But the more I talk to you…” he trailed off. His thumb stopped and I looked for his face. The moon made his facial structures dimly light up in its light. His eyes were barely visible but I knew he was looking at me. He leaned in closer and I closed my eyes.

Our lips touched, and I could feel my heart skyrocket. His hand went from my face to my waist and gripped it tightly. His lean body was soon on top of mine and my fingers ran through his soft hair. The man’s soft lips removed themselves from mine and made a trail down my neck where he lightly nibbled. Stephen brought his hips against mine and slowly grinded.

I knew what I was doing was wrong but it wouldn’t be the first time someone’s cheated with me. I didn’t even know Olivia that well, but she seemed like she’d be a good girlfriend. Despite the eye-rolling when she actually saw Stephen… and the attitude. Who knows, he could’ve cheated before.

Stephen leaned up taking off my shirt and bra, his shirt too, and then came back down, kissing me again. I was getting more and more excited by the second as his hands roamed my body. He unbuttoned my short and began pulling them down. Stephen leaned up once more and left me completely naked. He spread my legs, feeling up my inner thighs and then stroked me slowly. I waited for him to take off his shorts and come back up to me. I was ready now. But he didn’t.

“You look good enough to eat.” Stephen said and we made eye contact. I watched in amazement as he lowered himself, hand still fondling me.

I couldn’t help but let out a small gasp. He did tricks with his tongue that I didn’t even know were possible. My eyes squeezed shut. I bit my bottom lip, trying to suppress my moans. My legs were trembling and hands gripped the blanket, tossed beside me.

“Oh god,” I moaned looking down at him. I was coming closer to my peek, and he knew it. My hips began to lightly thrust. My hand went to his hair and grasped it tight. Right there, right there. My back arched, hips thrusting, and I let out a moan. I couldn’t stop my legs from closing in on him, and my body was trembling as he continued. My eyes glanced back down to him.

“P-please s-stop,” I managed to say. Wild excitement bloomed in his blue eyes—he that I achieved orgasm. He stopped and my legs relaxed, releasing his head from my thighs. He wiped his mouth off with his arm before undoing his own pants. Taking his place back on top of me, he smiled. I leaned up, kissed him one more time, and then he commenced.

I never expected my first night in California to be full of such passion and betrayal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the support of this story! I truly treasure it. ♥
I'm actually working on the 3rd chapter right now so yeah. c: