He Haunts Me

How Am I Looking At You?

I let out a delighted squeak when I heard my cell phone ringing. Jasper shot me an irritated look from my computer chair where he was Googling everything imaginable.

I inhaled and exhaled to calm myself down before answering the phone. “Hello?”

“Hey.” Nick’s smooth voice filled my ear. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hey.” I said back.

“I uh I just wanted to know if you wanted to go see a movie or something tomorrow?” Nick was nervous. There’s something new.

“Yeah, that’d be fun.” I was full out grinning by now.

“Oh. Okay! Cool! Um, I’ll pick you at seven?”

“Sounds good.” I replied.

“Alright, I’ll see you at seven then.”

“See ya.”

“Night.”

“Night.” I said happily before shutting my phone.

I let out another delightful squeak. I now had Jasper’s full attention.

“Who the hell was that?” he asked sharply. God, anything can set this guy off.

“It was Nick. Asking me on a date.” I gushed happily.

“Like. OH! My God! No way!” Jasper said in the girliest voice he could muster.

“Shuttup.” I growled and crawled into bed.

“What does it matter which jeans you wear, Cecilia?” Tristan asked irritatedly.

“Because, I’m going on a date! God, Tristan!” I huffed.

“Don’t you have a girl that can help you with this?” Tristan asked with a yawn, he just got out of work.

“No! Yes! But she’s his cousin! That would be weird!”

“And it’s not weird for me?”

“Fine. Fine. I’ll figure it out myself. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I gutted my closet all day until I came to a conclusion. I would wear my grey skinny jeans and my yellow v-neck shirt. That was my favorite outfit. It was really comfortable and it looked nice. I wasn’t a fan of much makeup but Violet brought it upon herself to show up and use all the contents of her makeup bag on me. “I look like a whore.” I frowned at my reflection.

“Shut up! You look more gorgeous than usual, something I didn’t think was possible. I was wrong.” Violet grinned.

My eyes felt itchy and weighed down by grey eyeshadow, black mascara, and black eyeliner. I felt really strange when I talked. My lips were smother with half a tube of clear gloss that fused my lips together like glue when I wasn’t talking. It did make my lips taste like sugar though, it was pretty cool. Violet left me with her makeup bag incase I needed it while out.

I still had half an hour to wait and I was becoming jumpy. I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

“Holy shit.” Jasper let out shocked laugh at my appearance when he entered the room.

“Shut up.” I growled. I felt Jasper’s eyes all over me. “Stop it!”

“I can’t help it,” Jasper’s lips curled into one of his annoying smirks. “You look...really good.” Jasper’s eyes stopped at my chest.

“Pervert.” I crossed my arms over my chest. I thought about punching him but who knew if it would be any use.

Jasper was staring at my hair then. Violet straightened it and teased it and spayed stuff in it, it looked weird in my eyes. Violet thought it looked really good though.

Jasper grabbed my upper arms, keeping a firm grip on me as I tried to wiggle way from his hungry emerald eyes. “I hate you.” I huffed when I realized my efforts were useless. “I hate you so much.”

Jasper seemed distracted by my mouth. “Yeah. Hate you too.” he said absently.

“No, seriously. I really hate you.” I growled attempting to get out of his grasp again. “Stop looking at me like that.”

Jasper’s smirk was still on his face. “How am I looking at you?” Jasper purred. His voice made something inside me twitch, it wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

“Like that.” I said nervously. Without warning Jasper bent his head, and bite my bottom lip teasingly.

“Ew!” I yelled. “What the hell was that?” I tried to look disgusted as I struggled to get out of his embrace but the thing was that it was kind of enjoyable and I wouldn’t have minded if he did it again. Even though I most defintly shouldn’t have wanted that.

Jasper smiled and swooped down again and pressed his cold lips against mine, his tongue flicked across my lips trying to persuade them to open up. I felt my lips pulling apart from each other no matter how wrong I knew what we were doing was. Jasper was holding me tight against his body, his tongue was dancing across my lips practically begging them to open. I curled my fingers into his mess of soft black hair as he backed me against my bedroom door.

The sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, I shoved Jasper away from me and ran to my mirror. I quickly re-applied lip gloss, grabbed a hoodie, and ran downstairs to greet Nick
♠ ♠ ♠
I should stop for today, shouldn't I?
It was too difficult to resist posting this.
Anyway, comments and subscibtions are always nice.
=D