He Haunts Me

You Look Awful

Every night for weeks I would dream of Jasper losing his temper and Emily falling. Every night. It started to take it’s toll on me. I would scream and thrash in my sleep. My mom began to worry and question me all the time. Jasper also became concerned enough to stay in my close to me while I slept.

“You look awful, are you sure you’re alright?” Violet questioned me again.

“Yes. I’m fine.” I reassured her staring at the blank piece of paper in front of me. It’s been blank for three Art classes.

What Violet said was true, I looked awful. I had dark circles under my eyes. I could barely stay awake. I would zone and see my reoccurring nightmare. I couldn’t even eat that much without hearing the crack of Emily’s body making contact with the rocks. Jasper was at home working on plans to stop these. We had already tried three of his plans and failed.

“You’re really scaring me, Cecilia. I’m worried about you.” Violet spoke softly to me. “I know Vi, I’m sorry.”

The bell rang signaling to leave school. It was our last day before Christmas break. I was walking to the student parking lot in a fog when I was yanked backwards forcefully. “Jesus, you almost walked in front of a bus.” Nick informed me.

“Sorry.” I tried to smile.

“Cecilia, we need to talk.” I was so out of it I didn’t realize what those words usually mean. “I don’t think we’re working anymore. Obviously something is going on and you’re not telling me. I need you to tell me Cecilia, you’re scaring the shit out of me. You’re being so distant.” I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t say anything, he’d think I’m crazy. “Cecilia, whatever it is you can tell me.” When I didn’t say anything, Nick sighed heavily. “I’m sorry but this just isn’t working anymore.” Nick mumbled before he walked off in the direction I was headed too, before.

I nodded and felt myself shutting down emotionally. I drove home in a daze and probably but my life in danger numerous times. I got as far as the walkway to the kitchen before I dropped to my knees and broke down and started to cry hysterically.

I heard Jasper’s footsteps pounding down the stairs. “Cecilia, what’s wrong. What’d you see? Are you hurt?” Jasper rushed all the question out at once. I just continued to cry. “Shh! It’ll be alright, love.” Jasper voice was soothing, even more so when he ran his hand up and down my back. Jasper continued to mumble useless phrases until I had calmed down enough to talk to him.

“Nick broke up with me.” I sniffed. Jasper sighed but continued to move his hand along my back. “He said I was keeping things from him and being distant.” I mumbled into my hands, I didn’t want Jasper to see me this upset over a boy. “I couldn’t tell him why, I’m like this. He’d think I’m crazy.”

“I know it’s tough but you have to concentrate on your problem right now.” Jasper voice was one I would expect Tristan to use. The whole nice Jasper was too easy to like. “I have a plan, but you’re going to need to clam down and relax if you want to try it.” Jasper continued, he was right. If I wanted to see things I need to be relaxed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, there are about two or three chapers left.
I can post them tonight or I can post one Wednesday and one Thursday.
It's up to you, let me know.
=D