Status: active

Through Pain of Heart or Loss of Mind

3

The next morning I woke up to the sun poking through the blinds, warming my skin. I stood up and stretched, then gathered my bag and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

"Taylor," I called from the bathroom, whilee putting my make up on. "Taylor!"

"what?" She groaned.

"Woman, if we miss breakfast, I'm going to beat your ass!" I hollered.

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled. I heard her stand up. "I need the bathroom."

"All yours! Fifteen minutes or I'm leaving with out you!" I sang.

Fifteen minutes later, just as I was about to walk out of the hotel room, Taylor came out of the bathroom. On the way to the elevator. Taylor and I talked about where we were going to go next. This trip was on a whim, and we're making the plans up as we go along on our merry way. At the end of the hall, five tall guys dressed in black, stood talking by the doors.

"Those are the guys that gave us their room." Taylor whispered. I nodded. Something was familiar about them. I wasn't sure what. I've never met them before, but something was familiar.

"Good morning, ladies!" The tanned one smiled

"Morning." Taylor and I said simultaneously.

"Thanks for the room, guys. You don't understand how much we appreciated it." I told them.

"No need to thank us. It's worth having to share with one of these guys for girls as pretty as you." He said, his eyes on Taylor. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, you didn't have to to listen to yourself snoring all night." The tall one with the bandanna said.

"That's what that was? I thought there was a hungry grizzly bear next door." Taylor said a bit bitterly. I had to choke back a laugh.

"Hm, grizzly bears are wild animals." He winked. Taylor opened her mouth to say something.

"I'm Andy." The one with the ice blue eyes pipped up, stopping the conversation before it escalated. "That's Jake, Jinxx, CC and this is our perverted bassist with no boundaries or filters, Ashley."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Amanda, and this is Taylor." I told them

"Oh, pretty name." Ashley said to Taylor. Andy, the one with the blue eyes, reached up and smacked him upside the head.

"Knock it the fuck off." Andy said, just as the elevator doors opened.

All seven of us piled into the small cramped space. Everyone went back to talking among themselves. I felt my stomach grumble and quickly put my hands over it thinking it'd help.

It didn't.

Everyone's conversation stopped, and attention was on me.

"Sounds like my stomach usually does." CC laughed.

Once off the elevator, Taylor and I ran around trying to follow the smell off coffee. The stronger the smell, the closer we got.

"Coffee!" I yelled.

"You're going to turn into coffee!" She called after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all!
Hows it going?
Thanks to all those reading/subscribing and commenting!
Keep it up!
More feedback from you all would be lovely!
-Your Perfect Weapon