Status: active

Through Pain of Heart or Loss of Mind

5

I sat silently sipping my coffee.I refused to say anything. I knew that I had recognized these guys; I couldn't stand them. An old memory from the past used to worship the ground they walked on. An ex of Taylor's. It wasn't a good relationshi[ for her and I knew that they brought back the old memories that she wanted to so badly forget.

"I need more coffee." I stood up with my in hand and walked to the pots of coffee and trays with creamer and sugar. I stood there trying to regain my cool. Taking a few deep breaths, I tossed out my old cup and grabbed a new one, beginning to fill it.

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked to the side and saw CC standing there.

Just dandy." I told him. I felt bad, to be honest, about being a bit cold to them. It wasn't their fault that I couldn't stand them.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound like you're just dandy." CC said, the way he said it, made me smile. "HA! A smile! She smiles everyone!"

"Shut up!" I exclaimed, playfully hitting his arm. I took a few sugar packets and emptied them into my coffee, followed by two creams.

"Sorry about Ash." CC apologized. "He can be hard to handle, especially if you don't know him."

"Nah, I found it kind of funny," I smiled. CC was very tall, I had to look up at him to talk.

"Yeah, hopefully Taylors boyfriend won't want to kill him." CC sighed.

"Nah, she doesn't have one, he's safe." I shrugged.

"Really?" CC crossed his arms over his chest. "That's a bit surprising. What about you? A pretty thing like you must be snatched up."

"Thank you," I felt my cheeks flush. "But no, I don't."

"How come?" CC asked, almost surprised.

"People find me too strange I guess. I tend to have a habit of freaking people out before they get to know me." I shrugged, and glanced down at my coffee. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I've got a girlfriend. We're kind of in a rough spot right now though." He had a twinge of pain and sadness in his eyes when he said his words.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you two work everything out!" I smiled at him.

"Thank you." He nodded.

"Well, I better get back to the table." I said.

CC and I walked back to our seats, I had a feeling that I was in big trouble for leaving Taylor alone at the table with the guys. I pulled out my seat and sat down.

"If you ever do that again, I will make you sleep in the van for the rest of this trip." She whispered angrily at me.

Oops!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all!
Thanks for all the rec's and subscribers, but we need more feed back!
Tell us what you want to see, what you like/hate!
Thanks all!
-Your Perfect Weapon