Status: active

Through Pain of Heart or Loss of Mind

9

"Little Damsel?" I laughed when Taylor hung up the phone.
"Yup." She rolled her eyes. "What did they call him, Deviant?"
"Seems fitting." I smirked.

We sat for what seemed like hours at the repair shop, but Taylor assured me it was only an hour we were there.
Through the tinted windows at the front of the building we saw a giant bus pulling up and blocking the little bit of sun that managed through the glass. The side door opened and three of the guys walked out and up to the door.
Ashley, Jinxx and Andy.

"I'm here for you my damsel!" Ashley shouted with his arms out as he walked in the shop. This earned him a few not too happy looks.
"Get over yourself Ashley," Taylor rolled her eyes. I started to wonder if they might permanently stay like that.

"Hey guys," I waved sheepishly from the side of Taylor.
"Are you girls ready to go?" Andy asked as we stood up.
"Just need to get out things." Taylor said hitching her thumb to the mechanics room.
"CC took care of it for you." Jinxx said with a smile.
"Hm, full service," I shrugged, following the guys to the van.

No sooner we walked on the bus and Jake walked from the back of the bus to the front with his hands up.
"I give up! You talk to him!" Jake said.
"Whats up?" Andy asked.
"CC is having babe issues." Jake shook his head.
The guys groaned and Taylor and I exchanged a look.
"Does one of you want to take a crack at it?" Jinxx offerened.
"Sure," I chimed.
"Back there" Jake pointed to the back of the bus. "Hey by the way."

I walked away, here Taylor talking to the guys.

"CC?" I called.
"Back here." He said sounding defeated.
"Whats going on. The guys are waving the white flag up there." I told him.
"My girlfriend," CC sighed.
"Whats going on?" I flopped down in the small couch across from him.
"She like doesn't trust me, I have no clue why."
"CC, you are in one of the most popular bands in the world, you have girls tossing themselves at you nighlyt. Rock reps aren't the best. She's probably just worried like that because of the stigma. Give her time, talk to her like any other girl youve been in a relationship with. Send her flowers or little presents. Just let her know you re always thinking of her." I told him.
"Will it work?" He asked,
"Last time I checked I was a girl, even the toughest of girls have a soft spot." I told him.
"Okay, I'll give it a shot." He said.
"Good, because I thought I just heard the word pizza, and I'm starving." I said, standing up and walking to the front with CC behind me.

"Pizza?" CC asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW!
We are so sorry about the Forever hiatus!
But we are back!
Comment, rec and subscribe!

-Your Perfect Weapon