I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Two Outlaws Equal, Yes Indeed

Ashley's P.O.V:

The sun was finally dipping below the horizon, indicating it was time for me to get ready for the party. Yesterday, when I was shopping, my friend, Jinxx, pounced on me screaming in an attempt of an excited high school girl voice.
"Ashley, Ashley, you have to come to the party, man!" He pleaded.
"Whoa, wait, what party?" I enquired,
"Party... Tomorrow... Half eight... Jake's place" he managed to squeal between breaths. "So, you're in?"
"Hell yeah! I could do with a party right now," internally I was jumping for joy because Jake was a good friend of mine, and he always threw great parties where anyone could come.
You never know; I could meet the love of my life, I joked to myself.

I made my way to the shower, knowing I had two hours to get ready. Turning the shower on, I started to remove my pants and shirt as I checked my body over in the mirror. After I was completely undressed I noticed that I wasn't as toned as I would like, so I promised to myself that I would work out more to make sure I stayed toned. The shower was hot by the time I was ready, so I eagerly entered, allowing the fresh water to cascade over my tanned, muscular build. I gently ran shampoo and conditioner through my shoulder length, jet black hair and left. I wrapped a towel around my waist, to cover myself, and got changed into a fitting blank tank top, a leather jacket, my ripped black skinny jeans with chain on and my cowboy boots. My heart jumped when I looked at my phone and see I only have ten minutes to get ready; I still have my hair and makeup to do yet. Quickly, I run back into the bathroom, sifting through my makeup bag and apply a thin layer of eyeliner, peach lipstick and blusher.
Crap, four minutes to go.
"Damn it!" I curse as I realise I have lost my brush and hurriedly search for the pest. Shoes, coats, bags, hats, and a lot more were flung around the room for several frantic minutes until I eventually found my hair brush. "You better be nice and work quickly now, you pest," I mutter to my brush.

Already late for the party I teased my hair into shape and ran from my apartment to Jake's house; usually I would take my bike but, seeing as in two points from having my license taken away, I think it would be best not to get yet another D.U.I. turning the corner to Jake's street, I could see many cars parked up outside, one looking a lot like a hearse. I eyed the car suspiciously as I walked up to Jake's house. Before I even got to the door I could clearly hear the music blaring out; Avenged Sevenfold, Gunslinger screamed into my ears, announcing the party had already begun. Great.

Just as I approached the door, it swung open, causing me to jump as it revealed a tall, skinny boy that appeared to be around 18 years old.
"Err... sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... I... err... I was just getting some air," he stuttered in a surprisingly deep voice as he swept a lock of his black hair from his bright blue eyes. I had never seen such blue eyes. "Err... have I got something in my face?" He questioned nervously as he raised a hand to his cheek.
"Hm? Oh, no, you don't have anything on your face... I was just..." fuck, I was staring at him, wasn't I? I felt my cheeks start to heat up as blush crept onto my face. Fuck. Why was I blushing? I never bushed like this. Never.
"You were just..?" His eyebrow was raised in a quizzical angle.
"Err... nothing. So, have I seen you before?" I replied, swiftly changing the subject because I couldn't explain that I was lost in his eyes; he would think I was weird.
"No, I'm new to here. How come you're blushing?"
"Err... I'm not. It's the blusher I'm wearing," I quickly stuttered and he gave a nod as he looked me up and down, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. Why would he be smiling?

We sat down on the stairs on the patio, and spoke for a few hours. I found out that his name was Andy, and he was in fact 18 years old. We liked the same music; KISS, and Motley Crue, and we both wanted to be in a rock and roll band. After a while he became less shy and told me that he had moved over from Kentucky because he was bullied there for the type of music he liked and whole lot more, and he had always heard that L.A. is the place you move to if you want to achieve your dream. I explained to him that I used to be bullied as well, so he is not alone. I moved here to become a graphic designer, but I have always wanted to be in a band.

We stayed together for the rest of the night, and it was clear that Andy was quite a reserved person. He kept to my side a lot, not talking to many people and hardly even drinking. I was talking to a group of girls that kept asking to see my 'outlaw' tattoo when Rebel Yell by Billy Idol was blasted out through the speakers. I could see Andy's face instantly light up as he started singing along with the song. And oh my god, I swear my jaw hit the floor. Damn, was he good at singing! He took the song and twisted it into his own style; his deep voice demanding attention as all worries seemed to float away from his body. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His deep growl was so sexy, wait.... what am I saying? I'm straight.
So why couldn't I take my eyes off him?
Why was I blushing every time I caught his crystal blue eyes upon me?

He must have noticed me practically drooling over him, because he instantly stopped singing and started blushing. He was so god damn cute!
"Now then, what about letting us see your tattoo, Ashes?" The girls chuckled, snapping me from my thoughts.
"Err...err... yeah..." I stuttered. God, I was nervous. I never feel nervous; I'm the biggest flirt in the whole of L.A., so why should I be nervous now Andy is watching? I shook my head in an attempt to push my thoughts aside, then I slowly lifted my tank top to reveal the black stencil tattoo of the word 'outlaw' that arched my toned abdomen. The girls all let off a bout of squeals and unintelligible words as they begged me to let them touch my tattoo, but I couldn't take my eyes from Andy and his reaction. A small smile was playing at his lips again and his eyes sparkled. I wondered what he was thinking.

About an hour later I walked outside to get some fresh air; Andy just behind me. I walked around the side of the house, and noticed a playful smile dominating his delicate face.
"So you're an outlaw, eh?" His deep voice was now filed with something I couldn't identify.
"Err... yeah... "
"I think it's awesome; the girls obviously loved it. It just amused me because the last time I saw my mum she called me her outlaw..." he trailed off the end, but I heard every word of it and couldn't help a smile springing across my face.
"Hey, look, it's getting late. It's going home time!" I heard someone call from the yard. A sigh left Andy's body as he heard it.
"Hey, what's up, Andy? I can walk you home if you want?" I offered. Maybe he just didn't want to walk the streets late at night alone. I don't blame him.
"No, it's fine. I... I just... I live in my car" he muttered, probably thinking I couldn't hear him; he was clearly ashamed of what he said because he was looking down towards his feet, and mumbling in what was barely over a whisper.
"Well, come stay with me. I live just around the corner." A grin was fighting to gain access on his face, at what I said, but a doubtful look won. "Look, I know I only met you tonight, but you need somewhere to stay; I'm not doing anything but looking out for someone who needs help, and it would be my pleasure to make sure you are happy," he smiled a grateful smile towards me and he pointed to his car.
"Do you want me to drive, and you give directions? I don't think I can leave my car here," I nodded, as I followed the line of his finger to find the car he was pointing at; it was the one that looked like a hearse. "I always wanted one of those cars and I finally managed to get one just before I moved out here," he said. A smile made its way on our faces as we got into his car and made our way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys, so I have already written this story so I might upload it all today, or once a day or something; I am not sure. I have a few stories I have already written and if you think you have read any of them on WattPad you probably have because I had already put them up on that before. Anyway, thank you for being wonderful. I love you guys<3