I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

So Hear My Voice, Remind You Not To Bleed

Andy's P.O.V:

Jon signals to us to go on to the stage,
"Good luck!" we all shout at the same time and CC runs on first. You can hear the crowd cheering, screaming out our names; next it's Jake and Jinxx to go on then Ashley follows them, with me following behind.
"HOW ARE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE DOING OUT THERE TONIGHT?! WE ARE BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND THIS IS KNIVES AND PENS!" the crowd cheers as Jake and Jinxx start on the guitars. It is an extraordinary feeling to have so many people sing with you and know all the lyrics to your songs.
Alone at last we can sit and fight.
And I've lost all faith in this blurring light.
I was incredibly amazed by their reaction and I instantly smiled, relaxing into the act.

The set was going on, and we were all doing our own little thing; Ashley had his shirt off and the girls were going crazy for him. And he wasn't going to let them down. I have grown used to his way with women, I remember that when I first met him it upset me to see him flirt, but now I've learnt that it is just the way he is, and it's that person who I love him for. Jake's solo came up, and I went to drum kit to have a quick drink. The solo is still continuing after I took a swig of my water, so I walked up to Jake and went to bite his guitar, but then remembering that it could hurt, I moved and lightly bit his arm instead. I stood back up and walked over to my microphone because finally his solo was over and I could sing again.

We must be about half way through the act, and I am getting annoyed at this kid flipping us off the whole time; I looked up to move and that's when a bottle flies at my head. I saw Ash panic, but luckily for me it flew straight over my shoulder. I have had it now though.
“Well done, tough guy, you missed! I'm stood up on a stage and you still missed my fucking head. Are you serious? You want to start a fight with me? Well, you can suck my dick because I'm up here and you're down there, so if you want to fight me get your ass up her now you motherfucker, because if I can promise you one thing, it's a lot fucking comfier up here and there's no way I'm coming down! Plus, you've PAID to go see the band you hate just so you can tell them just how much you hate them. Are you kidding me? So you're actually going to PAY US MONEY even though you hate us? Keep going with that logic then, please, because we're not going away any time soon!" I yelled into the microphone, letting out most of the rage I had. Most of the crowd has started chanting my name. "Can I say just one thing: Black Veil Brides stand for one thing, and that is to be who the hell you want, dress how you want listen to the music you want and not give a fuck about the people who think you're shit. Because, little man, you're not as tough as you're making out to be; if you were you'd have gotten you ass up here. But you know I'd just kick your ass... and let me tell you one thing; getting your ass whipped by a dude in mascara is pretty embarrassing." The crowd lets out a cheer, "Anyway, for all those here who want a show, let's put that aside for now and have a fucking great time! This is All Your Hate"

The atmosphere was amazing and although I had done shows before this one was on a much grander scale. At the end of the set we all ran off stage knowing we have about half an hour before we meet the BVB Army. I can't wait to meet them, because I love them all so much. They are strong-willed and they each have a story.
"Andy, baby, you did brilliantly, and well done with that fucking hater."
"Aha, cheers, there was this kid flipping us off the whole time and it started to piss me off, so when that motherfucker threw that bottle at me I just couldn't take it, I think I was too harsh though..."
"No, Andy, you were fine. Someone threw a fucking glass bottle at your head, who knows what it would have done if it hit you so you had every right to shout out to him. Are you okay though?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I knew from day one we would get haters, and it was pretty awesome calling him out," We all just smiled then Ash wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.
"Hmm, baby, do you still have your top off?" I whispered down to him,
"Of course. Baby," I turned around in his arms, ducking my head to kiss his lips again. "Babe, do we have to go out again? I'd much rather just to stay in here with you,"
"Hmm, that would sound perfect, honey, but I love our fans and want to meet them again," Ash and I sit down on a sofa, CC takes a seat as Jake and Jinxx take the other sofa.
"Guys, it's time to see the fans" Jon says, walking into our room.
"Jon, can we do a front poop check first?" I plead, and his gaze turns to my pants for several moments before he speaks up,
"I'd pull your belts down just in case," my face flushes red as I pull my belts down to cover myself, and followed Jon to the fans.

The queue was massive, and it followed quite a bit like this morning; we signed a range of artwork, t-shirt, alums, and posters. A couple fans told us their stories, and I gave out hugs and kisses to a lot of fans, so did the rest of the band. I was with this petite girl, who looked about 14 or 15 years old, she had red hair and was wearing black skinny ripped jeans and tank top. In her hand was a little book, so I guess she wants me to sign it,
"Hey, that book, is that for me to sign?" she immediately blushed, then looked away,
"Err... that... that's kind of my journal thing... I... I just wanted to hand you this," there was a CD in the other hand, but not one of ours, "It's for you, Andy,"
"Awesome, cheers," I reply, wandering what it could be.
"I also just wanted to say, that, erm... I know you probably get this an awful lot but I just needed to tell you how amazing you all are because if it wasn't for you I actually wouldn't be standing here right now. I struggle with suicidal thoughts and have done for a long-ass time. But whenever I feel depressed and feel like I am all alone, I turn on your music and it helps to bring me out of that feeling. I've stopped cutting and I've stopped taking overdoses as much, I do slip up every now and then, but that's okay, and you have taught me to take out my emotions creatively. I started writing, playing piano and guitar, and singing. And I don't care if I'm shit at it because it makes me happy doing them. Thank you; I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so no matter what, please remember that you are doing good things, even if the critics don't say so." I was so shocked at her; she is so young, so pretty... too pretty to have gone through any of that, I pulled her into a tight embrace, which she gladly accepted, and then I pulled back, smiling at her.
"We don't hear that a lot, actually, and I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, but I am glad you have been able to find a way through hell." She the treated me to another smile as I signed a drawing of us that she had drawn.

We are going back on the bus, so I steal... well, borrow... Jon's laptop and put in the CD I was given. On the CD was a video of the girl walking through her school,
'"Hey, so I know you probably get this a lot but I just wanted to show you what it's like for me. I have no house, as my family died when I was three in a house fire. When I go to school I get harassed, and taken advantage of, and it gets me down, quite a bit. I busk every day to get money, and I have a part time job as waitress, and I manage all of this on top of full time education. I know you can't do anything to change that but you don't need to; I just wanted someone to know my story, and who would be better than the person who saved me with their band?" just as she was walking across the playground someone called out to her.
"Oh look, it's the all-time slut!"
"She's a fucking freak!" she turned back to the camera, took a breath and spoke;
"I get called this all of the time. They call me a slut because I have been raped, and this kid in my class thinks it's funny to touch me. But that doesn't matter. I'm a freak for it too, apparently. At first I would take all of this to heart, but now I know who I am and I don't give a damn what they say about me; I know who I am, and if you don't like it you can fuck off. That's what I think." She climbed up some stairs and into what I believed to be a Math corridor, after walking into a class room, she spoke again. "This is my tutor's room, she keeps a guitar and piano in here for me so I can come up and use them whenever I want," She picks up a guitar, puts the camera on a table in front of her and sits down. "I would sing a different song for you, but I only have an acoustic guitar so I'm going to sing The Mortician's Daughter. Again, I am sorry because you have probably heard this a thousand times," When she opened her mouth to sing, my jaw may as well have hit the floor. I hadn't expected such a powerful voice from such a petite girl. It was magical. "Anyway, that's what I have to show you. Thank you, and keep up the good work; I need your music. Love you all"'

She seemed scared, but my god she was brave. She had gone through so much.

And I...
I helped her...

I helped the poor girl, without even knowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I started my GCSE three weeks ago and I've just had my 4th deadline for course. Like, how much coursework am I going to have to do? four pieces in less than three weeks?! .-. but anyway, hope you like it... :0