Status: Thanks for reading... You're amazing <3

You Found Me

The Second Chapter

Now, attending the last day of school might have seemed all awesome and fun to Gerard, but to me? My idea of fun isn't sitting in an empty classroom. And when I say empty, I mean like totally empty. Not even the teacher was there yet. The only reason I could actually be in the classroom is because the custodians opened the door to let it air out before summer. So I was just sitting in the corner of my algebra 2 classroom, waiting for the torturous day to end, when Bob walks in.

Bob saw me, rolled his eyes, and said, "I knew I'd find you in here, freak." At that moment, I wished I could have disappeared into the wall. "Little freak like you, coming to the last day because you don't have any friends. At least I was forced into coming!"

I sighed. Bob had been my bully since freshman year, and hasn't let p one bit. He might have even gotten worse. Bob was a tall and muscular blond with a beard and a lip ring. We might have been friends if he wasn't such an asshole.

In a matter of seconds, Bob strode over to me, lifted me up by my shirt, and had me pined against the wall. "You gonna answer me, or just sit there like a little bitch?" he growled into my ear. "Or are you waiting for Prince Not-So-Charming to come rescue you?"

I opened my mouth to tell him to shut the fuck up and to leave me the hell alone, when the teacher walked in.

"Get to your class, Robert." she said in a strict tone. Bob dropped my shirt, whispered, "I'll see you later, Frankie." and left the room. I didn't like how he called me Frankie.

Jamia Nestor was my favorite teacher, despite the fact that she taught my least favorite subject. She explained things really well, and never asked about my problem of being bullied, which I was grateful for. Some teachers wouldn't like that, but putting the victim on the spot isn't going to help anything.

"Frank, you know you don't have to come to school today, right?" she asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I do. But my friend, Gerard, wanted me to come with him so.. Yeah."

Ms. Nestor just nodded and told me that I didn't have to stay in class and I could go find Gerard. I thanked her and left the room.

As I was leaving, I heard her say after me, "And cover up your shirt."

I put my arms around my torso and said, "Yes, ma'am," uncovering it as soon as I was out of sight.

After I left the classroom, the first person I ran into was, of course, Bob. When he saw me he grinned and walked towards me. I felt my eyes widen, and I stepped backwards. Right into another person. I looked up and saw Bert McCracken, Bobs right hand man. Bert pushed me right into Bob with a sickly sweet smile and Bob picked me up. No matter how much I struggled, he wouldn't let me go.

I saw Bert walk over to the wall and open a locker. Bob carried me towards it as I protested, "Come on guys a locker? Isn't that middle school stuff? Anyways, Its been three years, we can stop playing this game now, right? Right?"

Both Bob and Bert ignored me as I continued to talk about how it had been fun, but I'd totally understand if they never touched me again. Ever. Bob shoved me into the locker, and before I could dash out, he slammed the door closed.

"Have fun in there, faggot." Bob sneered as he and Bert walked down the hall

I sighed and banged my fist against the locker, yelling for help. After about five minutes I gave up. Obviously no one heard me or no one cared enough to help. That's okay, I thought, I've been stuck in lockers before. No big deal. I can wait until someone comes to get me out. Gerard will come. He will.

************************************************

After what I estimate to be one full hour of banging my head steadily on the locker door, I heard someone trying to open it. Gerard immediately popped into my head. I knew he would come for me. I shook the thought of Bob saying "Prince Not-So-Charming" out of my head and let myself be rescued.

When the door finally opened, I stepped out and wrapped my hands around Gerard's waist. "Thanks for getting me out, Gerard. I could have died in there! I could kiss you!" I said, smiling. I glanced at Gerard's face and saw... Someone who was definitely not Gerard. A very uncomfortable looking not-Gerard with an afro to be exact.

"You're not Gerard," I accused the guy with the afro. The guy kept opening and closing his mouth, so I scowled at him. He was taking so long.

"No, I'm not Gerard." I rolled my eyes. I had gathered that, thank you very much afro guy. "I'm Ray. Um Ray Toro? I've gotten you out of these lockers a couple times before."

I remembered now. Me getting shoved in lockers freshman year, and a guy with an impressive head of hair getting me out. Me mumbling a thanks and rushing down the hall.

"Oh yeah! How could I have forgotten your hair? Well anyways, thanks Ray Toro! Have a good summer!" I started to walk down the hall so I could catch Gerard before next period.

I was halfway down the hall when I heard Ray call out, "Hey, Frank!"

I turned around and looked at him expectantly. When he didn't say anything, I called back, "Yeah?"

Ray ran a hand through his hair, walked towards me, and pulled me into a, rather unexpected, tight hug.

As I was gasping for breath after he let me go, I heard him say, "It'll get better, Frank, I promise it will."

It was my turn to open and close my mouth now. I was speechless. "I um..." I swallowed, "Thanks, Ray," I turned around, walking at a slightly faster pace. Ray Toro was a weird guy.

************************************************

Ray watched Frank as he walked down the hallway. He saw the surprise on Franks face Ray told him that it would get better. Frank didn't know it, but Ray remembered every second he talked to Frank since the second day of the second week of freshman year...

~Flashback~

Ray had the wrong form when doing push-ups today, so he had to run two more laps than the other guys. He seriously hated gym class.

Slightly out of breath, Ray walked into the locker room and found it empty. Maybe he should get himself two extra laps everyday of he would get the locker room to himself. It would be worth it. As Ray turned the corner to get to the actual lockers, he saw that he wasn't really alone. Little Frank Iero was still in the locker room, changing. He probably waited until everyone left to change. Ray understood that.

Ray walked past Frank, glancing at him. Frank looked back at him and tried to hide his body without making it obvious he was trying to hide his body. But it was too late. Ray already saw, even if he pretended that he didn't. Ray already saw the bright red horizontal marks on Franks thighs and arms.

Ray felt slightly sick as he opened his locker. Frank pulled on his jeans, shoes, shirt, and gray hoodie. As he was leaving he mumbled a "goodbye" and disappeared. Ray felt everything begin to add up. How Frank always wore a long sleeve shirt or hoodie, even in gym class. How he always winced if someone grabbed his wrist. Ho had Ray not seen it before? Ray vowed to make Franks life a little better that day. Even if it was just to say good morning, hold open door for him, or rescue him from a locker. Ray didn't want Frank to hurt.

Ray never ran longer than the rest of the class again.

~End Chapter Two~
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys, you're all amazing &lt;3 Just to let you guys know, comments make my life so you should let me know what you think c: Thanks! &lt;3