Status: Thanks for reading... You're amazing <3

You Found Me

The Third Chapter

I found Gerard in the art room after I left Ray in hallway. I wanted to tell Gerard about what Ray said, but I didn't want him to worry that I was cutting again. I hadn't cut since I met Gerard. He saved me. I still remember when Gerard saw my scars for the first time. That's not something someone forgets.

~Flashback~

I was changing in my bathroom because Gerard was staying over. He couldn't see me the way I was. I had put a long sleeve pajama shirt already and just pulled off my jeans when the opened. I whirled around before I could stop myself.

"Hey, Frank, can I go make this?" Gerard asked when he came in. He was holding a box of Instant Rice, and was examining the back of the box.

"Um... Yeah, sure, Gerard, go ahead."I said, hoping he would just leave with the rice and not look at my body.

"Okay, tha-" Gerard glanced up and his eyes widened. I felt my face heat up and I turned around.Why did he have to look up? "Frankie... Frankie turn around."

I shook my head and felt my eyes start to sting with the promise of tears. I wished Gerard would just leave it alone. I felt Gerard's hand on my back as he gently turned me around.I went willingly, figuring that there was no point in trying to resist now. I felt tears start to run down my face and didn't attempt to wipe them away. There was no point.

I shivered as Gerard ran his fingertips along my scars, and winced when he ran over the most recent ones. I shut my eyes and squeezed them, causing more tears to slip out. I turned my face away from him as he grabbed my hand. He pushed up my sleeve and revealed the angry red marks. Some of the cuts had purple bruises around them and Gerard gasped when he saw them. He tugged on my arm, forcing me to crash into him. He wrapped me in a hug and when he let go, he put his forehead on mine.

"Oh, Frankie." he whispered, using his thumbs to wipe away my tears. "Oh, Frankie."

I made Gerard leave so I could finish changing and then I walked out of the room. Gerard was sitting on my unmade bed, looking down at his hands. When he heard me leave, he glanced up.

"Hey, Frankie," he aid quietly, and patted the space on the bed next to him. I walked over and sat down. "Hi, Gerard." I whispered back to him.

He grabbed my hand and said, "Frankie... Will you tell me why?"

I took a deep breathe and nodded. "Everyone hates me, Gerard. I didn't have any friends in middle school, I never talked to anyone and they never talked to me. Nobody really paid attention to me and even though it hurt, I was okay with it. I thought it couldn't get any worse, and I could deal with that. I didn't need anyone and no one needed me.

"Then, I got to high school. I thought that people would like me and I would have friends. But the days and weeks went by and no one ever noticed me. A few months later, Bob Bryar transferred to our school. The rumor was that he was expelled from his old school because he beat a kid so hard that he got a concussion.

"Then Bob decided that I was his new target. Its never bad, just a few punches here and there. Sometimes he pushes me into a locker. Its just hard for me to deal with. I don't know what I did wrong to deserve this." I didn't realize I had started crying until the tears started to drip into my lap.

All at once, I couldn't hold back. It was like a dam broke inside of me. I started sobbing into my hands. I couldn't do anything right. I couldn't even keep one small thing hidden and now my only friend is going to leave me because I'm a baby who cont stop crying.

Gerard took my shaking shoulders and pulled me towards him. He held me and stroked my head until I calmed down.

"Gerard...?"

"Yeah, Frankie?"

"Don't tell, okay? Please don't tell..."

Gerard sighed, pulled back, and looked me in the eye. "I wont tell, Frankie. And I will never let anyone hurt you again."

If someone asked me to choose the exact moment that I fell in love with Gerard Way, this would have been it.

~End Flashback~

When I cam e back to myself, Gerard was sitting next to me. He noticed that I was looking at him and smiled.

"You do that a lot, Frank. Get lost in yourself, I mean. You go into your own little world and no matter what anyone does you wont come out until you want to."

"Well, I guess I just have a lot to think about. Its because of you, you know. I'm only happy when I'm with you, Gerard. What will I do when you go to college?" I could feel myself start to panic. How would I be able to live without Gerard?

"Hey, its okay. We'll talk everyday, no matter what. Just like now, only over text and phone calls. And I'll see you every time I come back! I promise it'll be okay, Frank."

I just nodded and waited for the rest of the day to drag by.

********************************

By the end of the school day, both me and Gerard were bored out of our minds.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come today," Gerard said sheepishly.

I just rolled my eyes and punched his arm. "Yeah, no shit, Gerard." The bell rang, signalling the end of the school day, "Oh thank God," I breathed out.

Gerard got up off of the floor, and offered his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. He interlocked our fingers and squeezed my hand before letting go. I tried my best to ignore the butterflies that were in my stomach. As far as I knew, Gerard was straight; and as far as Gerard knew I was straight. That really couldn't be more wrong, but I wasn't rushing up to tell him that I was gay. He didn't need to know. He would just reject me if he knew my feelings anyway...

As we walked out of the school, Gerard turned around, stuck both of his middle fingers up and yelled, "Fuck you, high school!" He turned back around and smiled at me. I smiled back and let myself enjoy the warmth of the sun on my back.

Someone ran up behind us, and pushed between me and Gerard. I stumbled into a fence and watched Bob and his cohorts run from the school.

"See you next year, Iero! You'd better be ready for a summers worth of ass kicking, with Prince Not-So-Charming not here to save you!"

Gerard frowned, "Is that guy still bothering you, Frank? I thought he let up."

I smiled reassuringly at him and said, "He did. He was joking, that's all." I didn't want Gerard to worry about me when he didn't need to. It would only stress him out. He deserves better than me for a friend. He deserves someone strong.

Gerard pursed his lips and nodded, clearly not believing me.

"Seriously, Gerard. Its fine. Leave it alone."

"Lets just go back to my place, okay, Frankie? You can call your parents and let them know when we get there."

I nodded at him. I needed to spend as much time as I could with him before he left me. Before I'm completely alone again.

~End Chapter 3~
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank for reading guys. I'm really glad that some of you like it <3 Please comment, it makes my life c: