Status: In Progress

Slowjam

Chapter 2

Travis P.O.V

I wake up with a smile on my face and reach over for Cassidy, I met her last night and we felt an instant connection well at least I did I’m pretty sure she hated me at first, but then I guess I grew on her. I can’t find her in my bed and I feel instantly disappointed, that’s new normally I don’t give a fuck where last night’s girl went and Tony winds up having to drive them home. I jump out of bed and go check the washroom for her but as soon as I get out of the bed I figure out why she left. Fuck she was a virgin! I don’t even remember her telling me. Did she even tell me I have no clue. I’ve got to find her but she didn’t even leave her number. FUCK, what am I supposed to do walk around L.A. looking for a girl named Cassidy. She was talking to Panda last night he probably has her number but he seemed interested so he won’t give it to me. FUCK. I’m such shitty friend too how could I do that to Panda he’s never stolen one of my girls before. Now I’m stuck trying to figure out what to do this is a fuckin mess.

Cassidy P.O.V

I was trying to quietly leave Travis’s house, then that short little Mexican popped out of the room next to Travis’s in some superman briefs. “ Hey gurl do you need a ride? I used to driving Travis’s one nighters home.” Was he offering to drive me home in those superman briefs he looked like he was 12. “Uhm I hope your planning on putting some clothes on. But a ride would be great I have no clue where I am.” I still have no clue who this guy is he could be Travis’s younger brother. Whatever I just need a ride. A few minutes later the short guy just walked out dressed thank god I felt like I was looking at some child walking around in his undies. “ By the way I’m Tony, Travis’s best friend. Everyone calls Pretty Tony so you can go with that.” Pretty Tony why do I feel like I just walked into some weird MOB movie. We left the house and got into a white suburban. I told him to get on the freeway to my house but right before the freeway was an IHOP. “You Travis’s chick whatever your name is I want IHOP lets go get some IHOP my treat” I guess I’m kind of feeling IHOP Pancakes sound good I worked up an appetite. “My names Cassidy, and I’m not Travis’s chick that was a fuck up on my part.” Then Tony’s phone rang, he said it was Travis. I’m silently praying Tony doesn’t saying anything. “Tony tell him I left already” I whisper. Tony gives me the annoyed look but says “ Naw man I saw some girl leave now I’m going to IHOP alone cause you were asleep. Do you want something? Naw alright see ya bro” Thank God Tony pulled that one off, I feel so embarrassed and I don’t even want to think about it he probably thinks I’m such an idiot. We pulled into the IHOP and went to sit down. This waitress was obviously flirting with Tony, isn’t it a little too early for that. “Thanks for not telling Travis I was with you. Do you take all of Travis’s overnight guests to IHOP?” Tony shakes his and laughs. “No, I just really felt like IHOP. He usually doesn’t call looking for the girl. Normally he’s just glad that they’re gone by the morning.” Well don’t I feel special I think sarcastically. “Alright...” I just nodded not too sure what to say. I’m just going to sit here and enjoy my pancakes. Morning traffic on the free way is hell. I took us an hour and a half to get to my place and we were moving at a snail’s pace. “Well bye Tony it was nice meeting you!” I turn to leave the car but Tony stops me “Wait aren’t we IHOP buddies! I need your number so we can go to IHOP together again!” Well it couldn’t hurt he’s good company, he’s hilarious, and Kendra and Keith hate IHOP. “All my friends hate IHOP so sure here’s my number lets be IHOP buddies!” We exchange numbers and as I walked up the driveway to my door it burst open and Keith was behind it. “CASSIDY WHERE WERE YOU! Kendra came home last night after the party and you didn’t she said you were going over to some guys place.” I thought Keith couldn’t get any angrier but he did when he noticed Tony in the car. “Keith relax, this has nothing to do with you! I’m a grown up and you can’t control what I do.” Keith decided he was going to act like a kid and stomp his way into the house what’s gotten into him., I follow him inside and I go straight to my room to shower and change right as I’m about to get into the shower I get a text from Tony.
Tony: Was that your boyfriend or something?
Cassidy: Nope. My roommate Kendra’s older brother.
Tony: I felt like he wanted to kill me or something, I’d be pretty pissed if you have a boyfriend but asked me to drop you off anyway.
Cassidy: nope no boyfriend
Tony: Well if he doesn’t mind can you go out to dinner tonight at the grove?
Cassidy: yeah sure!
Wow now I have my first friend here that isn’t Kendra and Keith! I decide to go for my shower and try and figure out Keith’s weird behaviour.

Travis P.O.V

I’m sitting at the breakfast bar drinking some coffee alone waiting for Tony to finally show up. Next thing I hear is Tony’s loud ass hell from the door. “Bro you like this Cassidy chick right cause you called all concerned about her.” How’d he guess that right away I barely know this girl. That’s what best friends do I guess read your mind. “Yeah man I think I like her why? She didn’t leave her number or anything.” Tony has the biggest smile on his face. “Well you owe me big time! I dropped her off at home when I said I was going to IHOP alone I was actually with her. She told me not to tell you that she was with me. I dropped her off at home and asked her for her number since I figured you’d probably want it. You’ve never called me to ask about a girl I’m dropping off for you. So this is where you owe me double time you have a date with her tonight at 7:00 at the grove!” A date she obviously doesn’t want to see me. I really want to see her and talk to her but I don’t want to seem clingy and I defiantly don’t want to seem like I need Tony to set up my dates for me. “Bro you so want to go! Just go and talk to her she’s really sweet! You better right a song about me for setting this up for you.” Yeah right Tony I don’t even know if I should go yet. Guess I have all day to decide. “You better not stand her up or I’ll hit you” HA Tony thinks’ he can fight people. Nobody’s scared of Tony. I’ll decide if I go for myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating for SkyeSusan thank you for 3 subscribers! Super excited!!