Haters Gonna Hate, a Hater's Worst Nightmare

The Aftermath

Andrew and his friends all woke up in his room the next morning covered in sweat. No words were spoken as they were all crowded up in Andrew’s room. Andrew shared his bed with his girlfriend, Maru and her brother, Justin; while Christian, Michael, and Marvin were on the floor.

They looked at each other with the same look on their faces. They all jumped up as loud music was coming from Andrew’s little sister’s room. Usually when his sister plays loud music, he tells her to turn off the music or he barges in the room to turn it off and argue with his sister.

Not this time though. This time he let her play the loud music, more since he recognized the voice singing the song. It’s the same voice from the guy who was in the nightmare, the one that killed Michael in his nightmare.

Andrew turned over to Michael who his under his blanket, afraid that the big bad M. Shadows was going out to get him. Neither Andrew nor everyone else questioned his actions as they feel the same way. Justin and Maru fear that Zacky Vengeance is out to get them, Marvin feared that Johnny Christ was going to sneak up on him and get him, Christian fears for the big bad Synyster gates along with his white tiny Maltese dog, and Andrew feared for Jimmy the Rev Sullivan and Arin Ilejay.

Andrew fears that the dead drummer, Jimmy the Rev Sullivan is out to haunt him to his death and fears that Arin Ilejay is somehow communicating with the dead drummer from beyond the grave to help him get him. Though in Andrew’s nightmare Arin Ilejay only warned him at the cemetery to leave and then disappeared in thin air, he still fears that he’s out to take his life.

Andrew and his friends heard his sister, turn off the music. They hear her open the door and her food steps fading away as she made her way downstairs. In a matter of seconds, they heard her scream in excitement about something.

Everyone in Andrew’s room, stayed quiet before they heard footsteps coming up their way. The door knob was being twist and the sixteen old walked in the room. “What’s with your guys?” She asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Had a bad dream, about that band you always love listening to.” Andrew cleared up his throat.

“me too.” Marvin said.

“Same here.” Everyone replied at once.

“You had an A7X dream?” The sixteen year old raised her tone in amusement. “But you guys don’t even like that band, or any of that type of music, you called their music shit so how could you guys dream of them?… look whatever... Mom wants you guys downstairs and you guys won’t believe who’s here.” The sixteen year old girl grins.

“Who? Is my dad here?” Christian asked.

“aw man, my mom’s here, isn’t she?” Justin asks.

“Nope and no.”

“It’s grandma, isn’t it Jessica?’ Andrew gets out of bed.

“Nope, you guys will see.” Jessica shook her head, biting in a giggle. Everyone stood up and let the sixteen year old lead the way down stairs. “Everyone, I won the music video contest and now we get to have breakfast, spend the day and have dinner with Avenged Sevenfold, how awesome is that?”

“Hey there, it’s nice to meet you guys.” The man from Michael’s nightmare looked over at him.

“Can’t wait to spend the day with you guys, I even brought my little baby if you wanna play with her.” The man from Christian’s nightmare, held his dog out to Christian.

“Yeah, I’m even planning on baking you guys some pies for dinner, I’m a good Baker.” The man from Maru’s and Justin’s nightmare glanced at them.

“Yeah, we even brought some signed autographs from our new album, Hail to the King.” The short man from Marvin’s nightmare looked over at Marvin.

“You’ll guys love the bonus track, it’s called St. James.” The man that was included in Andrew’s nightmare stared over at him.

Jessica’s brother and his friends stood frozen and kept their eyes on the men who were in their nightmares.

“Guys, isn’t this exciting.” Jessica squeals.

“Guy’s their after us, run!” Christian called out.

Justin screamed like a little girl and ran off along with his friends.

“What’s with them?” Arin asked.

“Oh, they had a nightmare of you guys last night and now they think that you guys are out to kill them.” Jessica says.

“Why do they think that?” Johnny asks.

“Well last night before my brother’s friends came over, I was listening to one of your cd’s on my mini stereo that I have in my room. My brother barged in to shut the music off because his friends were coming over to spend that night and they all hate good music such as you guys. So later on before I went to bed, I walked by my brother’s room and heard they wanted to hear some scary stories. So I decided to tell them some which were practically some summaries from some of you guy’s songs and my original a7x song I wrote.” Jessica explains so quickly. “And from there, I guess they ended up having nightmares which was I really aiming towards to.”

“Oh..” Brian and Matt both says.

“Yep... I’m proud of my work.” Jessica says. “Now they will never talk shit about you guys again.” Jessica says.

“I like her, can we this girl, can we keep her or kidnap her?” Zacky jokes. Jessica grins without saying a word and just nods her head wishing it were only true.