Status: Active!

Haunted Memories

Dark Fae Angel

I woke up, groaning in pain as my head throbs. What happened? I sit up and realize I have a chain on my ankle and I’m on a cold stone floor. The room was dimly lit but I appear to be in a dungeon of some sorts.

I remember the intruder in my room, I thought it was Laxus but I was clearly mistaken. I tug at the chain, finding it sturdy I try to break it using my magic but when I go to draw out my power there’s nothing there.

“I wouldn’t bother if I was you; the chain around your leg nullifies magic.” A voice breaks the silence and I whip my head around in fright, having not sensed their presence.

“What’s going on? Why am I here?” I ask, gritting my teeth.

“Mitsu, the one that got away.” It hissed and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

“What are you talking about?” I yell in frustration as the person finally steps into the dim lighting. I gasp in horror, staring at their face.

“I’m the demon you’re hunting,” it crackled, crouching down and taking my chin into its clammy hand.

I swallow the lump that’s growing in my throat and tug harshly at the chain, glaring at the demon, “you won’t get away with this, even if I can’t use my magic, Laxus will find me,” I state.

“Perhaps, but I’ve already taken care of him, he was easy to seduce, barely put up a fight,” the demon cackled and my eyes widen.

“No…” I clench my hands, not believing the demons words, “You’re lying! He wouldn’t do that!” I scream, and the chain shatters slightly. The demon frowns but I glare at him, “Laxus wouldn’t do that to me,” my voice is laced with venom as the chain completely breaks apart and the ground begins to shake violently.

The demon takes a step back as my magical energy becomes tainted and dark. My body morphs becoming devilish and my clothes change becoming dark skin-tight armour.

“H-how is that possible?” It howled aiming a powerful roundhouse kick at me.

I take the blow, grabbing his leg and twisting it so the demon goes flying back into a stone wall, destroying it completely.

“I am the true Mitsu, buried deep within myself to stop the pain,” My voice is low and my eyes are slits. I pound the demon into the ground, leaving nothing but its body and a crater in my wake. I wait a few moments to see if it’ll get up but he doesn’t move and I kick it to make sure. Satisfied my work is done I move away and walk through a wall, destroying it to get into the next room.

I seem to be in an old castle, building up my magical energy I send out a blast that totals the whole building. Stepping away I take in my surrounds but have no clue where I am. I walk through calmly, accidentally abolishing the trees around me with the magical pressure.

“Where am I?” I growl, punching a tree and splitting it. I’m about to punch another tree when I hear a whimper and I pause, hearing it again I follow it, to find a man near the rumble of the castle I had obliterated.

“You, are you a villager from the town?”

He nods his head, shaking violently, “T-the demon made me work for him, I swear! Please don’t hurt me!” He cried, staring at my form in fear.

“Then take me back to the village.” I hiss and he gets up quickly, heading east. I turn and grab the demons body before following after the villager.

Thirty minutes later we arrive at the village, it was early morning now so people milled around, when they saw me carrying the demon they begun to whisper, firstly about my own demonic like appearance and then about the body. I paid no attention to them, going into the town centre and dumping his body to the ground.

“Dark Fae,” A familiar voice speaks up and I turn to face Laxus, as soon as I spot him the darkness vanishes and I sag forward tiredly, falling to the ground head first as he catches me, pulling me into him as I black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So like Mira there are two sides to Angel, we have you normal Angel and then we have her "Dark Fae" side. Dark Fae is Angel's emotionally unstable side and can be very heartless and cruel.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed! :)