Status: Active!

Haunted Memories

Bittersweet Ending.

When I came to I was looking up at a ceiling and a sigh passes my lips. I was still tired but I know I’m not going back to sleep any time soon. Rolling over I realize I’m back in the room I had been taken from, this time however Laxus is sleeping on the other side of the bed, his back turned to me.

I move myself closer so I’m curled up against him, resting my hands against his muscular back. I feel him move before he turns to face, his blue eyes staring back at me. His eyes soften as he pulls me into a tight hug and I comprehend that he must have been worried about where I had gone.

“I’m glad you’re alright.” He whispered gruffly,

“I’m sorry,” I reply softly.

He sighs, letting go of me to push me to arm’s length so he can see my face, “it’s fine, like I told your brother I knew you could take down the demon by yourself.” He explains but I could see the concern on his face. He must have been really worried when he came back to find me missing. I could see bags under his eyes, no doubt he had stayed up searching for me.

“What made you change into Dark Fae?” he asks suddenly and I have small flashes of the fight between the demon as he asks.

“It told me it had defeated you,” I mumble, my lips trembling at the thought.

“Tsk, and you believed him,” Laxus scoffs.

“Of course not! I just didn’t like the thought of the demon thinking you were weak enough to be seduced so easily!” I exasperate.

“Seduced ae? So you lost control to Dark Fae because you got jealous.” Laxus replies, chuckling as my face turns bright red.

“A-as if!” I squeak, rolling back over so my back is too him.

“Oi,” he says, pulling me over so we’re spooning, he nuzzles my neck and I click my tongue.

“The demon’s been defeated but there’s still the town itself that shrouded in deceit and mystery.” I voice in thought.

“I know you want answers and you want them to repent but for now we have to retreat, the townspeople want us gone as soon as your able to make the journey home.” He explains, “they gave me the reward money and told us to piss off as soon as we’re able to, ungrateful assholes,” he growled, “you’ll find the reward money in your bag.” He finishes.

We save the town and they act by giving us our reward and telling us to leave, this town ad no manners or appreciation. I click my tongue but nod my head. It’s true I wanted answers more than anything but for now I only wanted to get back to Magnolia. Back to my real family. This place was pissing me off.

“Let’s go home, Laxus.” I state, smiling softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update in a row! I'm on fire, however I think I should try update other anime fanfictions of mine hehe.

Thanks for reading!