Status: Active!

Haunted Memories

Trouble for Tyler

The guy that had knocked my food over was around 6'2 with black hair that was always pinned back with a white bandana. He had bright blue eyes and the guild mark adorned the right side of his face. His name was Tyler Syctial.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, it was an accident!" He cries out.

He was immobilized by my magic, I had changed my weight to become bone-crushing and I sat square on his back. One of my hands was on the back of his head, squashing his face into the floorboards of the guild.

The rest of the guild had disappeared and there were cries of protest from above both my own head and Tyler's. I hear Kei let out a delighted laugh and my obscure eyes look up to find most of the guild members and all of the furniture suspended in mid-air.

The doors of the guild open up and everyone turns to look at another friend of mine walk in, carrying grocery bags. The instant her feet touch the wooden floorboards she becomes weightless, clutching her groceries tightly she floated up to everyone else.

"Why is Angel-chan mad?" She asks Kei politely.

"Angel's hungry and Tyler knocked her food to the ground." Kei explains laughing.

The girl turns to me with a thoughtful expression "Angel-chan, would you like to share the lunch I bought from the store?" She questions me and I pause to think about it for a minute before nodding my head slowly as my stomach rumbles.

I stood up and corrected my weight and the atmosphere, everyone and everything falls to the ground in unison with a loud crash.

"Let's eat outside!" I chirp, heading toward the doors of the guild. The other girl follows, smiling softly.

From across the hall, in a corner, a pair of eyes belonging to someone hidden in the shadows had been watching the scene unfold, now he watches the girls leave and the other members of his guild recover and begin cleaning the mess up.

"Interesting." He muttered attentively.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angel's powers have been revealed, can anyone guess what it's actually called though? :)