Status: Active!

Haunted Memories

Kaiah!

"Thank you for this meal!" I praise before digging into the food that had been laid out carefully. The girl in front of me smiled, nodding her head in agreement. I watched her short white hair bounce with the motion of her head and I smiled kindly at her.

This was Kaiah Dristal. She came to Fairy Tail six years ago after travelling in a circus that had been visiting Magnolia. I had watched her performance with Kei, she had been amazing.
Image

"Bunnies out of a hat? Huh! That's child's play!" Kaiah beamed at the crowd. Confidence radiated from her as a giant magician's hat appeared out of nowhere, tilted on its side but made so the audience can't see inside it.

Kei and I leaned forward in anticipation, jittering with excitement as loud music blared and suddenly a few large decorated elephants step out of the hat. They begin to dance and the crowd roars with approval, standing we all give the tall magician a round of applause.

Image

"So good!" I sigh in bliss, finishing my meal with content. Kaiah grins and begins to pack the empty bento away.

"You're being watched again." She informs, sliding her eyes up to peer at me. I turn my head slightly to glance around the silent scenery but come up empty-handed. I frown and become slightly agitated.

For a while now I was continuously being followed. I'm never able to pick up the energy but Kaiah, Erza and some other members of the guild could at times. I wonder who would bother wasting their time on stalking someone like me. I had even bought it up with Laxus before, but he told me not to worry.
Image

"They wouldn't dare try anything on you if they know who I am." He gave me a cocky smirk.
Image

His confidence made me feel a bit better, so I mostly just ignored my "stalker".

"Come on Angel-chan, I'll escort you home." Kaiah informs me, holding out her hand to help me up.

"Thank you very much." I state with a smile and take her hand.

She pulls me up with ease and I glance up at her face as she towers over me. I may be older but she was the taller one out of us, though I'd always been on the small side. We walk side by side in silence until we reach my house. Kaiah turns to me with a relaxed smile.

"Don't worry Angel-chan, I don't feel their presence any more." She pats my shoulder and turns to leave.

"Mm, take care Kaiah, thanks for lunch!." I wave good-bye and enter my house, closing and locking the door behind me.