Status: Active c:

Bad Girls Club

Nothing Better Than A Cold Shower, eh?

One advantage of starting high School again were the little lunch boxes mum and dad prepared for me. When I was in college, they didn't bother because I lived two roads down and could come home and eat whatever. But Mojave High School on Goldfield Street was 45 minutes away by foot, and twenty minutes by bus, not including the treck from my house on Casa Verde Drive to the bus stop.
They were already at work, so I figured they left my food in the fridge. I guessed right. On top of the little bag with a cute lunch box in it, was a note telling me not to be late, to enjoy my first day at school and that they put in my favourites. I was blessed to have such good parents. Despite how busy they were, they still took the time to make sure I was happy and healthy. I took one last look at myself in the mirror. Thick, waist-length dyed baby blue hair, big brown eyes, softly tanned skin...
And a fat spot next to my nose. Two smaller ones on my forehead and another one next to my ear. I hated climate changes so badly. Speaking of, at least my period would be delayed until next month. Thats the one thing I'm grateful to environment changes for. I wouldn't get my period on the first day of school.
Another thing that confused me; my parents were sending me to school two weeks before Christmas break. I looked outside with a frown. It wasn't too cold, but I was hoping for better weather than England in December. The thermometer told me it was 12°C, making me congratulate myself for picking a good outfit. Blue and black striped tights, a fluffy cat face dress with long sleeves and a collar, combat boots and a plain red hoodie.

(a/n- I made a few mistakes, numbers are not my area of strength. She is from Max Green's academic year. He was born 15th December 1984, Mika was born 5th January 1985. So they are both currently 16, Ronnie is in the year above, aged 17, born 15th December 1983. He's going to drop out a few months before graduation. Monte was born on October 27th 1986, so he isn't yet in the story, as he is a Freshman (15) at a different school. He comes in during their Spring break when they need a new guitarist. I knowthats not going along with the dates, butsome things will be accurate, some altered. Robert is also a Freshman, at a different school, born on May 31st 1987, making him 14 still. He will come in later, also).

I stepped into the breezy 7am air and turned the lock. My earphones were in my ears, with Blink-182 blasting through. Grudgingly, I started walking up our long road. The bus was due at 7:20, so I would arrive at the bustop with five minutes to spare. With a yawn, I collapsed in the only free bustop seat, next to a girl with black hair and blue eyes. She looked around my height and age. She turned to me, "you like Blink?"
I must've looked extremely happy that someone was talking to me, because she giggled.
"Yeah, love them!" I grinned. "I'm Mika."
"I'm Kimberly, but call me Kim." she replied. "Which school do you attend?"
"I'm just starting at Mojave today, I'm going to be in... Erm, Junior year, I do believe."
"How old are you?"
"Sixteen, going on seventeen in January."
"You are in Junior year, snap! I'm seventeen in April."
"Awesome." I grinned.
"D'you want to sit with me at lunch?"
"Uhm, sure, if its no bother..."
"Nah, my friends won't mind. Speaking of, here comes Alice." Kim said as we walked to the curb, where the bus was approaching. I glanced over my shoulder to see a 5"5 girl with long, brown hair running towards us.
"Ohmygod, I am so done with these fucking wigs," she cried, resting her forehead on Kim's shoulder before straightening up when the bus came to a halt.
"You're not wearing a wig.... For once." Kim snickered when we all got on the bus that my dad had already informed me that he had payed for.
"So, this is Mika. She's new." Kim said casually. "she's sitting with us at lunch."
The girl leaned forward and studied me, squinting. I never looked away, knowing what she was doing.
"Sure," she said finally, a smile spreading on her face. "I'm Alice. Nice to meet you."
"Hi," I replied, waving awkwardly.
"So, what year are you in?"
"Junior. You?"
"Senior. So is another girl in our group, then there's one in Sophomore year."
"We'll introduce you at lunch. Well, if you have the same lunch period as us. We'll have to find out."
I smiled, "If I don't, do you want to come over tonight?"
"After cheer practice? Oh! That reminds me, you any good? We desperately need a flyer. The last one dropped out of school."
"Erm, I'm good at gymnastics..."
"Okay, perfect!" Kim exclaimed, high fiving Alice, then me.
"Hey guys!" A girl with lilac hair asked, approaching us. "Oh, hi there. I'm Sydney. Don't call me Syd, or you'll die."
I laughed, "I'm Mika. Possibly your new flyer."
"Ohhh, that's fabulous!" She exclaimed, sitting in front of us next to some kid. "Alright, Anderson?" She grinned, ruffling his hair.
"Don't do that," He whined, slapping her arm lightly.
She stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to us. "We get along with almost everyone in the school. We're not like the popular girls in Mean Girls. We're honest, and don't dislike people unless we have a valid reason. Hang out with whoever you like, but for your own sake, just don't go near those two at the bus stop. They're trouble. They're mean. They're selective. They..."
"Just, stay away, Mika. They are really troublesome and they're surrounded by danger and drama. I hate to say this, but you'll end up on the wrong side of the tracks." Kim backed her up, whilst Alice stayed quiet. She was nervously looking down at her phone. I didn't want to, but I caught sight of the text she had received. It said that her mum was coming home. That was when I first became curious and worried for Alice, but I didn't pry. It wasn't my place.
Then I finally looked up, when Sydney told me to.
"The tallest is Ronnie Radke. The one with the lipring is Max Green. Avoid them like a plague, darling. You'll only end up hurt." Kim said softly.
They were both beautiful. Ronnie was strongly built, and looked a lot like... Him. I couldn't look at Ronnie without remembering last summer. Max... He was skinny, but still looked strong. His green eyes seemed distant, yet completely focused. His small white teeth were digging into his plump bottom lip, where a silver lipring sat. Our eyes met, and no matter how much I wanted to look away, I couldn't. That's a sign of weakness. But also, I was terrified he could see straight into my soul. But I refused to look away. When he finally looked at Ronnie to say something, I took a deep breath and let it out.
"What a waste of a pretty face." He sneered when he saw who I was sitting with.
What happened next, I wasn't sure whether was an accident, or on purpose, since the bus jolted. Freezing cold water soaked my hair and face. Everyone on the bus gasped.
"You fucking jerk!!" Sydney cried, standing up.
"I can deal with this, don't worry, hon." I replied, running my hand through my hair before turning to face Max and Ronnie, who were currently laughing their asses off.
"Whether that was by accident, or on purpose, its still a dick move to laugh. Its freezing, and I'm going to have to walk out with a wet head. I know you don't care, but let me tell you. You don't fuck with me. I did nothing to you. If you don't want my wedges up your arses, I suggest you leave me alone before I give you a reason to hate me. Are we clear?" I smiled a strained smile and turned back to go to my seat. Before I could take a step forward, a hand slapped my butt and they both laughed.
That's it.
I unzipped my handbag and pulled out my large bottle of strawberry flavoured water and turned back to them whilst unscrewing it. I would regret this after cheer practice, but in that moment, I couldn't care less.
"You are vile little boys who have no respect for anyone. People like that, don't deserve to be respected. I wasn't about to judge you," I exclaimed whilst pouring the water on their hair and shirts and continued after it was empty, "but based on the first impression, I am going to assume that these girls were right about you. Have fun washing that off. Bye bye."
"Fucking bitch!" One of them yelled as I sat down and pulled out my towel from my gym bag.
"You okay, dear?" Alice asked me, shooting me a sympathetic smile. "I'm great." I replied, shooting them all a grin before wrapping my hair in the towel. As we stood up when the bus finally arrived, I turned my head and said happily to Ronnie and Max;
"Nothing better than a cold shower to wake you up, eh?"
With that I walked off the bus with the girls, laughing our butts off.
I was going to like this school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if the spacing is a little off, my phone is making it really difficult to space it properly. >.<