Daddy Zayn

Consequences

Emily was curled up to my side as she slept the morning away. I didn't have the heart to get up and leave her laying there. It was our last day in Bradford; Mum, Dad, Safaa, and Waliya came back yesterday. Niall walked in, a sad look on his cute Irish face. "Sorry mate, but we have a flight tomorrow night that needs packing for." I nodded. Luckily Emily was starting to wake up, I gently shook her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes opened.

"Morning princess." I kissed her forehead.

"Mowning Daddy! Mowning Ninall!" she got up and quickly hugged Niall. "I'm gonna say mowning to ewybody else!" she skipped out, leaving Niall and I both drowning.

"I'm gonna miss her." I muttered.

"Me too mate." Niall sat next to me. It'd been slightly awkward since the kiss. Which only confirmed my crush suspicions, I hated not talking with him. "Um.. Zayn?"

"Yea?" I answered, running a hand through my messy hair.

"Did y-you feel anything w-when we... Y'know... Kissed?" Niall nervously asked, personally I was taken aback by the question itself.

"Erm..." I but my lip.

"Don't answer if you don't want to... I just was wondering. I mean I did, but did you?" he rambled. He continued on about me not having to answer. I'm guessing I'm not getting a word in. "I actually quite liked that kiss, ever since I watched you brush Em's hair that one night I knew I fancied you. I guess your caring side mixed with your badass side made me realize not only do I like you, but I'm bi so.." u felt the blush rise to my own cheeks as he rambled about how he fancied me. I shook my head and looked at the cute blonde ranting about his feelings towards me.

Five minutes later I knew only one way to shut him up. I sighed and smashed my lips against his. He hesitantly kissed back, soon the kiss was exactly like the dare but with more love. I pulled away breathless. "Y'know, you asked a question and never let me answer it properly." he blushed. "I would love to clarify our feeling are mutual." Niall looked at me in awe.

"Do you think we could work out?" he bit his lip, I sighed.

"If we stay a secret then maybe. I'm not sure if Simon would like this." he pouted. I pecked his perfectly pouted lips, making his crooked smile show up. "Niall, will you be my secret boyfriend?" I asked.

"I would love to Zayn." I pulled him into a kiss, both of us had grins on our faces.

A loud crash erupted from downstairs, followed by a "DADDY!" I pulled away and bolted downstairs only to find Emily in a pool of blood and glass. I rushed over to her side. "IT HUWTS!" she screamed into my chest.

I examined her body, well it didn't take long to find her arm. I gasped and carefully picked her arm up. The skin was raw and bloody from the big chunks of glass wedged into her skin. "Dont worry Emily, Daddy's gonna take care of it." I whispered. I looked around, seeing Niall reading a note close by. "Ni, call an ambulance now." he looked up, saw Em's arm and ran to the kitchen. "Now Emily, tell Daddy what happened." I spoke calmly.

"I w-was.. Playing with my dolls and a-a wock shot thwough da window... Ewybody else was g-getting coffee... Dey left a n-note.." she managed. I nodded.

"Where's the note princess?" I looked around.

"On da table.. Ninall wead it Daddy." I nodded.

"The ambulance is on its way, and everyone else is at Starbucks. Um.. Who threw the rock?" I shrugged and wiped Em's tears.

"I don't know Nialler..." sirens burst from down the street, soon two paramedics shot through the front door with a gurney and two police men.

"Back away from the girl." one paramedic said. I hesitantly stepped away from Emily, her eyes widening and glistening with tears.

"Daddy's right here, I promise." I masked my voice from all my fear and anger. She nodded and I watched the cops search the area.

"Sir, do you know a Cassie Jacobs?" I nodded.

"My late girlfriends' mother.." he nodded.

"Would you like to press charges? She'd be charged for the little girl's injury and the window damage, etc." I nodded.

"Thank you sir." he left and Niall and I watched the paramedics hook up Emily to the IVs. "That bitch." I mumbled to Niall.

"Zayn, you have to stay calm. Please, Emily needs her calm, cool headed Daddy." Ni whispered.

"Only because you told me to and Emily needs it." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry but we need immediate surgery. We have to get to the hospital now. Would you like to ride with?" I nodded and hopped in, helping Niall in as well. I pulled out my phone. I quickly pressed the first name on my recent calls, which would be Louis.

"Zayn? Whatcha need? We're trying to drink our lattes in piece." laughter filled the background.

"Shut up Lou and meet us at the hospital now." he gasped.

"You're on speaker, what the fuck happened?"

"Um that beach of a women that Emily calls her grandmother threw a rock through the window and the glass got stuck all in her arm. She needs surgery, meet us at the hospital."

"Don't worry Zayn." Louis called out before hanging up. I kissed Em's head.

"Everything'll be fine princess. I promise." I whispered.