Daddy Zayn

I am Done. D-O-N-E. Done.

I am done. D-O-N-E. Done. No one has been back to tell us anything. My little girl is in a fatal state and I can't do anything about it. That mother trucking beach. Why did she have to even come back into my life? I plopped down in between Niall and Louis. I'd been pacing all day. How long is it gonna tak-

"Emily Malik?" I shot up, rushing over to the doctor, like everyone else. "I need to speak to the father." I stepped forward and bit my lip. Niall patted my back and gently pushed me to the hallway the doctor instructed for me to follow him down.

"How was the surgery? Everything's good right?" I managed.

"The glass went deep, too deep to handle without damaging her nerves and other vitals. We had to amputate her arm, other than that she's fine. She's ok. After a year of working with her good arm, we can see about getting a prosthetic. She should be waking up at any moment. I'm sorry you had to endure this at such a young time. Her room is right there." he pointed to an open room, I nodded and swallowed my tears. I walked in quietly, seeing my princess snuggled up to her princess asleep. I sat next to her, taking my phone out and sending a quick text to Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry.

Group Message. (Z- Zayn, N- Niall, P- Liam, T- Louis, H- Harry)

Z- Guys, will one of you call Simon and tell him I'm dropping out. Emily needs me.

N- What?

P- Mate, we can't let you.

T- We're a band.

H- Bands are forever.

P- We stick together.

T- No matter what.

H- You leave, we leave.

P- We may have only been friends for a short period of time, but I think we're brothers. I consider you boys my brothers. And brothers are always there. Bands are forever together, but a band of brothers is invincible.

T- Yea, without you we aren't.. We don't have a band name :(

H- Anyways, we're all going in one direction to fame. Might as well go together, right?

T- THAT'S IT!

Z- That's what?

T- THE BAND NAME!!

P- What is?

T- ONE DIRECTION!

H- Really? I just made something up...

N- I like it.

Z- There you are Nialler!

N- Uh huh.. Don't leave please :(

Z- Fine. Only because you guys are persistent. Do me a favor though?

P- Yep?

Z- Tell Simon we'll be late getting to Judges House. Emily is going to need me here for a while...

H- What happened?

Z- They had to... Amputate her arm...

T- SHE'S ARMLESS?!

Z- Uh huh.. :(

N- Be down there in five minutes.

Z- She's not up yet. Don't Ni, I'll text you when though.. K?

N- Fine.

Z- Thank you, :*

N- :* you too! Oh yea, I may have only told the boys we're dating.

P- CONGRATSSSS GUYS!

H- Yea you guys are cute together.

T- Liam. You can't spell and can't do caps. That's my thing. I use caps. Not you. Got it?

P- :'( Fine...

Z- Don't cry Li... SHE'S WAKING UP! BYE LOVE YOU GUYS - stole your caps Lou. :P :*

I put my phone in my pocket, and watched Emily wake up. She opened her brown eyes and looked around the room. "Hi princess." I whispered. She smiled and held her arm out for a hug, until she noticed she had only a arm.

"D-Daddy? What h-happened to my a-awm?" she cried. I pulled her into my chest as she broke down into sobs.

"The glass in your arm was really deep princess. You couldn't use it anymore, so the doctor said it'd be easier to take it off." I bit my lip at my horrible explanation.

"B-but.." she trailed off.

"I'm sorry princess, it's my fault. I should've been watching you. Please forgive me?" I asked, she looked up. She pulled away from me and shifted so she was looking at me. She rubbed her eyes an

"No Daddy. It not youw fault. Dey left not telling you. Its ok Daddy." she kissed my nose. I smiled and kissed her forehead before carefully and strategically tickling her to death. "DOP IT DADDY!" she screamed with giggles. I smiled and quit, laying down next to her on the bed.

"You know the boys want me to continue with singing, but I want to make sure you're ok with it... I can see if Uncle Simon will let you stay longer or more, that's not a promise though." she nodded.

"Ok Daddy. Pwomise me something though?" she yawned mid-sentence. I nodded. "You twy youw hawdest? PWEASE!" I nodded and hooked my pinky with hers.

"I promise. Get some sleep princess, I'm going to see everyone. Tell them your ok. I love you princess." she smiled and yawned again, her eye lids dropping.

"Love you too Dadddy.." she fell asleep. I smiled and tucked her in, kissing her forehead.