Daddy Zayn

The Live Shows

Zayn's POV

Niall and I broke up. We're more friends than anything, its a mutal agreement thing. If we still have feelings for each other later in life then we try again, but other than that we remain friends. Anyways, the guys and I are on our way to the live shows. We haven't introduced Emily yet, afraid they'll judge or something. So far it looks like we're all good... except for Rebecca Ferguson. [I have nothing against her, its all for the story] She's my biggest worry.

"Daaadddddy?" Em whined from beside me in her car seat.

"Yeeeesssssss?" I mocked. She pouted and tried crossing her amrs, but remembered she only had one. A look of defeat, frustration, and exhaustion crossed her face, I bit my lip as the tears started to flow and the small sobs and hiccus filled the car. "Princess... look at me.." she looked up at me with big brown eyes that spilled her small tears. "C'mere," she unbuckled and raised her arm for me to take her, I buckled her up in my lap. "Daddy wishes he could take away everything that's ever gone wrong in your life. He really does. I would've taken the glass instead of you getting it. I would. Now do me a favor and remember this for me, I will always be there for you. I'll be your other arm. Just ask me to do anything you don't feel comfortable with or anything that you think you can't do without your right arm. Ok?" She nodded. "Now what was it you were going to ask?"

"When awe we gonna get dew-" she was cut off by the limo coming to a steady stop outside a mansion like house. She gasped and quickly unbuckled us, and squished her face against the window. "We hewe?!" she gasped looking at all of us with wide eyes. I looked to Liam.

"Yep Em we're here. C'mon I'll carry you in." Liam scooped up my little girl and opened the door.

"I wanna get on youw shouldews!" She asked sweetly. He nodded and Haz got out to help put her on his shoulders carefully.

I stepped out and grabbed my bag, Em's and Liam's, before catching up with them. "Ready?" Louis asked me. I shook my head.

"Look Daddy! I tallew den you!" Em squealed. She twisted her body to see me upside down.

"Emily stop, it's hard to get a grip on you with loose sh-" just as Liam warned her Emily slipped. My heart stopped as I lunged for her. Scraping my arms and legs, but Emily's safe and fine. She looked up at me as I sat on the pavement holding her to my chest. She opened her mouth to speak but instead a small sob erupted. Followed by bigger sobs, she wrapped her arm around my neck and cried.

"Shhh... Baby, you're safe... Shh... Emily you're fine..." The guys tried to soothe her, we all tried for ten minutes until she cried herself to sleep. I sighed and kissed her forehead before getting up. I sucked in a sharp breathe through gritted teeth as I felt the pain that came with road burn.

"C'mon, we'll get those cleaned up Zayn." Liam said with a frown. I nodded as Liam picked up the three discarded bags. I took a deep breathe as we walked in, Cher Lloyd immediately rushing to us.

"BOYS!" She screamed. Louis scolded her for the noise. Surprising much? I nodded a bit, the bearable pain getting worse and worse.

"Hey Cher, yea sorry to be rude but Liam and I need to be upstairs to our room before I get blood everywhere." I reminded Liam, he nodded and pushed me up the stairs. Cher and the other three followed, we entered a smallish room much like the last. I sat on one of the beds and placed the sleeping girl on the bed and surrounding her with pillows. I took off my shirt and looked at the place on my stomach. A huge road rash on my stomach from my belly button to my boxer waistline.

"The things you do for her..." Haz commented as he took my leg in his lap. Bad day to wear shorts.

"Wait what?" Cher asked. Emily whimpered and I turned around to see her squirming around in the pillow barrier.

"Bandage change." All five of us said at once. I shook my head and hissed as Harry and Liam doctored my scrapes. I gently woke Emily from her uncomfortable sleep a Louis handed me the first aid kit. The door opened and closed again.

"SOMEONE NEW!" Cher yelled and raced out. I chuckled and looked at a tired Emily.

"C'mere princess.." I picked her up and situated her so Niall and Louis could work on her bandage.

Ten minutes later, I was completely doctored and Em was getting her bandage strapped back on. I slung Emily onto my hip and we all walked downstairs to see Cher greeting the other contestants.

"FINALLY!" Matt Cardle yelled. I rolled my eyes as him and Haz hugged and acted like they haven't seen each other in years instead of hours.

"So who's this little cutie?" Mary Byrne asked. Emily snuggled herself closer to me, squeezing my neck with all her might.

"This is Emily. Em say hi." I looked at her but she only tried to hide more.

"Em, I'll play dolls with you if you say hello." Louis suggested. Em's head shot out of my neck, her little hand waving a mile a minute.

"HI!" She chirped. "Now we play LouLou?" She pulled on those big eyes that melted my heart every time I saw them. He nodded and clapped his hands before taking the sweet little girl upstairs to grab her dolls.

"I always knew Louis played with dolls still.." Haz muttered. I stifled a laugh as Niall burst into his own, still quite cute, laugh.

"So who is the little girl?" Katie Waissel asked. I smiled.

"Zayn's daughter." Liam announced, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"YOU HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING DAUGHTER?!" Rebecca yelled. Just as Emily and Louis came skipping downstairs. I clenched my jaw, glaring at her as Emily ran behind my legs.

"Daddy don't let hew huwt me." She whispered, my shorts getting soaked with small tears. "She looks like Gwammy... Gwammy thwew da wock and da wock got glass in my awm. Now I have no awm. DON'T LET HEW HUWT ME DADDY PWEASE!" Her voice raised louder and louder. Her sobs thickening. All I could do was glare at Rebecca and pick up the small girl.

"Emily she won't hurt you. If she even tries Daddy will be there. Got it? I'm your right arm, remember that. Now how about me and you go take a nap?" She nodded weakly before nuzzling her face into my neck. I sent a smile to everyone but Rebecca. No I sent her the coldest most ice glazing death glare a seventeen year old boy could give. I jogged upstairs and climbed into the bed I claimed for the two of us. I kept her laying on my chest and we both drifted to sleep.