Daddy Zayn

The Very First Video Diary

Rebecca avoids me now! Not complaining at all! It's a blessing really, not having some creep stalk me through out the house. Anyways Em gets along with everyone, especially Matt, Cher, and Mary. She's been an extremely sweet girl - not that she's not sweet normally but it's her shyness that comes out - and very cooperative with our new schedule. Simon let her sit right behind him on the first show with an assistant, that's what made the performance easy. Looking at my little girl cheering for us, helped a billion times more. Simon also said we should do a video diary series, we all agreed. So here we are trying to find a good spot for the video. Em was the ultimate decider.

"No not dewe!" She exclaimed as Ni sat on the couch. He sighed and got up. She ran over to the stairs and sat down, wiggling her butt into the step. "HEWE!" She screamed grabbing my hand. She dragged me to the sixth step pushed me down to sit, same with Louis just the fourth step. Ni was pushed next to Lou and the other two boys were positioned on the second step. "CHI-CHI!" She yelled. "No move!" She pointed to us and ran of to find Cher.

"Well she can get bossy." Louis sassed.

"Can't all little girls get bossy?" I stated. He nodded.

"True very very true." I rolled my eyes as Cher and Em skipped in.

"Ello boys!" Cher cheered. We all gave cheesy smiles before she nodded to Em. "Looks good Emily, now we film!" Cher set up the laptop and told Em to film it.

Louis: Hi! We're One Direction and this is our video diary.

Harry: Yeah, you can come back here every week to find out what we've been up to and how we're feeling, and everything that's going on.

Zayn: Yeah, what the curly haired guy said.

Liam: Right, what's happening this week then. We've moved into the X-Factor house which is really exciting. We've been waiting ages for this.

Louis: That's a long time.

Liam: Yes, a very long time. Umm, we got a decent room in the house. It's not the biggest....

Harry: We got the worst room in the house.

Zayn: We could've got the biggest room...

Liam: We got bunk beds.

Zayn: We got bunk beds because we're all having a laugh. We're just enjoying ourselves.

Harry: Sharing a room with our 4 best friends! Louis: Aww Harry!

Zayn: Best friends! *hugs niall*

Niall: We're the 4 best friends!

Liam: We've been practicing hard. Uhh, it's a good song and we like the song, don't we? Louis: Yeah.

Harry: Yeah we do.

Liam: We do like the song. We do like the song.

Louis: I think we've had a lot of preparation now. The time's ticking by and we can't wait to go on stage. We get to share all that we can do as a group.

Harry: Yeah, we really hope you guys like it as well.

Liam: And if you guys have any questions, just leave them below and we'll get right back to you.

Louis: Just around here. Niall: Down here.

Harry: See ya guys! Zayn: See ya later!

All: Bye!

Louis: One Direction loves you!

Emily cut the video and burst into giggles. "AMAZING!" She squealed jumping in the air.

"Of course it was princess! Thanks to you!" Niall smiled and scooped her up, making her do a superman move.

That night Rebecca walked up to me as I was laying with Em on the couch. The guys went out with everyone else, leaving me here with Em. Her arms been irritating her more than usual today, no matter how many times we changed it. She was cuddled up to my chest asleep as we were watching a random movie. "Hey Zayn." Rebecca's voice purred in my ear.

"Yes?" I asked quietly.

"Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while. Just been thinking..." I rolled my eyes. "Y'know Zayn you should let me watch her one day, let us bond." I jumped up, waking Emily in the process. She whined, but soon fell back asleep as I advanced on Rebecca...