Daddy Zayn

The First Tour

Simon signed us. We are officially a band with a record deal. And we couldn't be happier. So here we are with the other contestants about to head off for tour. The X-Factor tour to be exact. Emily is loving it, everyone is pouring attention to her since she's the youngest and cutest. I can't lie she is the cutest girl anyone could meet.

"Daddy?" She asked sleepily as the boys and I packed away our things.

"Yes princess?" She giggled.

"I hungwy!" I smiled.

"Go with Ni, he'll take ya to grab something in the lobby. Right?" Niall nodded and quickly scooped up the Justin Bieber pajama wearing Emily into his arms. The two disappeared to the lobby of the hotel we were staying at until the bus came. I smiled and continued to pack our bags.

Ten minutes later I was ready to go in a simple Ne-Yo tee and jeans with my black Nikes, waiting for Em to get back to dress her. Although she has started to dress herself. Her independence is rising and I have to admit, it's I wish I could be more like her at times. Everyone was ready except Em, meaning we could bum around until the bus came.

"Nini I tiwed." She mumbled as Niall carried her into the room. I laughed and took my little girl from the leprechaun.

"You can sleep after you get dressed." She yawned but nodded nonetheless. I set her down and watched her open her little bag she asked me to buy so she can feel grown up. She quickly pulled out her jeans and a JB tee. She zipped her suitcase back up and walked into the closet to change. Why the closet and not the bathroom? I have no idea. Why does a two almost three year old need privacy? Still no clue.

"Boys, I have someone who'd like to meet you." Simon called out, knocking on the door. Emily's little brunette head shot out of the closet.

"UNCLE SIMON!" She squealed, fully dressed. Well that is until I saw her pants on backwards. I held in my laugh as I scooped her up.

"Where do you think you're going missy?" She giggled.

"See Uncle Simon!" She smiled. I raised an eyebrow.

"With your pants on backwards?" She gasped and looked down, a small blush and frown covering her face.

"I thought I had it wight." She pouted. I smiled.

"Princess it's fine, let Daddy help you though. It'll be our little secret ok?" She nodded and hid her face in my neck. I carried her into the bathroom as the guys let Simon in and fixed her pants. "All better!" I smiled. She giggled and kissed my nose. "Hey! I'm supposed to kiss your nose, not the other way around!" She giggled, escaping my grasp and running out of the bathroom.

"Can't catch me!" She squealed, but the likes of Uncle Simon came to the rescue. He scooped her up into his arms and slung her on his hip. "UNCLE SIMON!" She screamed, hugging his neck. I walked out with the other guys.

"Hello love, how's the princess doing today?" She giggled.

"Gweat!" He chuckled and nodded.

"Well Princess Emily, I want you to meet Pearl Hubert." He motioned towards a blonde, blue eyed girl.

"Hi." She smiled, waving at Emily. Emily jumped out of Simon's arms and rushed behind my legs. She buried her face into the back of my knees, the tears soaking my jeans. I picked her up and she buried her face into my neck.

"Em what's wrong? She won't hurt you, I promise. Daddy's here ok?" Emily nodded and moved her heard to get her hand from around my neck. She held out her pinkie, letting me hook mine with hers.

"Otay..." She mumbled with a yawn.

"Still tired?" She nodded and cuddled up to me, falling asleep almost instantly. "Sorry about that..." I apologized to the girl as I laid Emily down.

"Oh it's fine. Simon mentioned she may act like that." I nodded, Liam began introducing us like normal. She smiled and shook everyone's hands.

"Boys Pearl here will be your new assistant." Everyone went wide eyed.

"Simon, don't mean to be rude but... We can handle ourselves thank you very much." Louis snapped. Simon sighed.

"She's just here to help out with Paul and to keep you boys out of trouble. Basically she's here to help you." He stated, patting Pearl's back. "If you need a anything, call me." Simon said, waved and walked out the door.

"Well... What to do now?" Niall asked everyone.

"PLAY DOLLS!" Em screamed, awake once again.

"C'mere princess, me and you will play dolls." Lou said, picking up the little girl. Everyone else sat around the room, Pearl losing her act of being uptight and getting comfortable in the desk chair.

"So how'd ya get the job?" Ni asked from my lap where his head was resting. I played with his hair unconsciously. She sighed.

"Don't take this anyway other than how it is, but my dad is Simon's half brother. So Uncle Simon offered me the job since I was half way through my senior year of college.