Daddy Zayn

One Direction Mania

"AH! THAT WAS SICK!" Niall yelled. I laughed and nodded, running back to the bus.

"OH Princess!" I called out, a huge smile on my face as I hopped on the bus.

"DADDY!" I laughed, scooping up my little princess.

"Were you good for Vidia while Daddy and the boys were singing?" She nodded. "Good!" She giggled and kissed my cheek, jumping down from her spot on my hip to run to the guys. I shook my head and walked over to the couch where Vidia was seated. "Whatcha watchin?" I asked.

"Em and I were about to watch Lion King." Thats when everything hit me. Today was not only the last day of tour, but Melissa's birthday... She always called me Zazu, her favorite movie being Lion King. Days like this are hard to get through. "Are you alright Zayn?" Vidia asked. I shook my head, memories flooding my head.

"Yea... yea I am... Um.. I'm gon-" I started.

"Zayn, baby you know its alright" My Mum's voice called through the bus. I looked up and realized everyone was there.

"I-I..... I know." I mumbled, getting up slowly. All eyes were on me, worry filling each one. "I'll be asleep if you need me." I vanished into the room.

LIAM'S POV

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Doni, a sad expression on her face.

"Its Melissa's birthday today..." She mumbled, her head dropping to the floor. "He always gets like this whenever things catch up to him. Guessing Lion King reminded him..." I nodded, pain filling my heart a bit for my brother. Yes brother.

"He just needs to have a good cry, ice cream, snuggle with Em, and scary movies. Normally thats all we did on 'special' nights like tonight, but since he didn't remember until now we weren't gonna bring it up." Wali added.

"That why you asked Paul to come visit?" Harry asked, the girls nodded.

"Did you guys know Emily's never watched Lion King?!" Louis asked stunned. He was talking with Emily this whole time, never once noticing Zayn's mood.

"Zayn can't watch it. We haven't seen it since before she was born..." Doni whispered.

"Why can't Zayn watch it? He can't handle Mufasa's death?" Lou asked with a smirk.

"He's in tears by the first scene Louis." Wali coaxed. Louis raised an eyebrow. "His nickname is Zazu because Melissa loved that Movie, get it?" Louis' eyes widen and he covered his mouth in shock.

"I gotta go stop her then!" He scrambled for the bunks. My eyes widened as Zayn's loud sobs filled the air just as Louis reached the doorway. "Opps." he mumbled. I closed my eyes.

"What did you do Louis?" Mum Tricia asked. He gave a sloppy smile and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"May have told Em to go get Zayn to watch Lion King and I may have told her to call him Zazu...." Tricia gaspd and rushed to Zayn, the girls and I behind her. Tricia engulfed the sobbing Zayn in her arms, Emily pouting beside him. She walked over to me, wrapping her arm around my leg. I scooped her up and calmed the crying girl.

"Why Daddy cwying?!" She mumbled, her voice cracking.

"Your Daddy just remembered something really sad is all." She nodded and sniffled. "Why don't you sleep in my bed tonight? I'll move you to Daddy's bed when he goes to sleep,but for now you need sleep little missy." I explained. She nodded, allowing me to grab her things and take her into the living room.

"He ok?" Niall asked as I sat down with Emily. I shook my head.

"Pretty heart broken..." I whispered, getting Emily in her pajamas.

**

The next day, we were all in London buying houses. For now though we were in a fancy hotel, each of us getting our own rooms. Well Zayn was sharing with his family, everyone else was alone. Speaking of Zayn, we somehow managed to get Zayn to calm down and go back to normal. All thanks to Wali for her advice.

I was torn away from my thoughts as a knock sounded on my door. I opened it to find a group of people I care way too much about. My mum, dad, sisters Ruth and Nicola, coaches, practical little brother, and my three best friends. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed, tackling Andy, Teresa, and Jasleen into a hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, pulling away and greeting everyone else.

"Well Mr. One Direction we came to see our best friend!" Teresa smiled. I laughed and pushed everyone inside my room before any crazed fans bombard us.

"AND we're here to help with house hunting and furniture shopping!" Jassy added onto her twin's comment. They may be twins but they definitely don't look it. Teresa is a bit paler than Jassy, Jassy taking after their Indian father while Ter took after their British mother. Both had dark hair though and similar styles of causal dressy, just Ter can be a tad more insane than Jas.

"Plus we wanted to meet your friends!" Dad smiled.

"Yea, gotta protect my best friend status." Andy flexed his muscles, making Ter and Jes laugh and Cody giggle.

"Don't worry guys! You'll always be my best friends, shall we head to the lounge? All of the guys are meeting there." I informed them, picking up the five year old. "Plus I want to introduce Codester to my niece." I smiled, everyone looked at me crazy as I grabbed my things with one hand (a skill I've mastered with Emily) and walked out thr door.