Daddy Zayn

Welcome To Bootcamp

ZAYN'S POV

I sighed and walked up to a group of boys my age. "Vas Happenin'? I'm Zayn." I asked the puppy like boy. He smiled.

"I'm Liam," we shook hands.

"So... what all is bootcamp?" I asked nervously.

"Well, basically we do a bunch of different things. We do choregraphy and music. Then the judges pick who goes to Judge's house. Simple really." he explained carefree "I've tried X-Factor before, only made it here so.. fingers crossed." Liam smiled, I bit my lip.

"We have to... d-dance?" I asked quietly, Liam gave me a sympathetic smile and nodded. I sighed, my phone then vibrated. I looked at Liam as I pulled out my phone. "Be right back..." I answered the call as I walked away. "Hello?"

"D-Daddy?" Emily sobbed quietly.

"Yes princess?" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Why you l-leave wit no-o goodbye?" she managed.

"Baby, you were asleep, Daddy couldn't say goodbye. How about we skype as soon as I'm able to?" I asked her, fighting back tears.

"Otay.. Even if I sleep?" Her voice was weak and had lost it's sunshine.

"Yep, I love you.." I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I love you too Daddy!" The call ended. I wiped my tears and walked back to Liam, who was talking to a curly haired boy.

"Sorry about that.." I whisered.

"No problem.. Harry this is Zayn, Zayn this is Harry." Liam introduced us. I smiled a bit and shook his hand. The three of us talked until we were sent to our hotel rooms. We said our goodbyes and walked our seperate ways.

Each contestant shared a room with another in their category. I walked to my room, seeing the door already open. "Hey! You must be Zayn, I'm Niall Horan." an Irish accent called from the kitchen, the boy then made his way over to me.

"Zayn Malik, but you knew that." I shook his hand , ignoring the weird shock I got from his hand, and walked over to my luggage on the right bed.

"Sorry, I took the left if you wanted it." Niall rubbed his neck awkwardly. I chuckled a bit.

"It's fine, do you know the night scheldue?" I immedately took out my laptop.

"Free night tonight mate, why?" he sat across from me on his own bed.

"Need to skype with someonw." I bit my lip. I didn't want anyone to find out about Emily, she needed to stay safe and hidden.

"Go ahead mate, I'll shut the door." he stood up and shut the door as I set up the computer. Emily was using Doni's account and was waiting already.

"Thanks." I clicked on Doni's name.

"DADDY!" she squealed, Niall raised an eyebrow. I waved him off.

"I'll explain later." I mouthed, he nodded and put in headphones. "Hey princess." I smiled at the bouncing little girl.

"Guess what Aunt Wali gave me?!" she said, keeping her arms behind her back.

"Do show Daddy what she gave you." she took her hands away from her back and showed a Cinderella doll. "Wow! What'd you tell her?"

"Dank you!" She called out to Wali.

"Of course sweetheart!" She called from some other room.

"Aunt Doni said I get to go to school! Dat way while you'we away I can make fwiends!" my heart dropped.

"Really? That's great!" I faked. She pouted. "What's wrong with my princess?"

"Aunt Doni says its bed time.. I LOVE YOU DADDY!" she smiled.

"Love you too princess. Sweet dreams, I'll call you tomorrow when I can, beautiful." she waved and logged off. I shut down the computer and looked towards Niall.

"So..." his Irish accent asked. I sighed.