Daddy Zayn

Simon's Meeting

"Calm down Zayn, you're only telling a celebrity who can make or break your career." I tried soothing myself. I failed miserably. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I took in a deep breathe and walked in. "Zayn, good to see you actually stuck to your word. Now about your dancing. There are videos of you dancing online, millions of hits, but you won't dance here? Why is that?" I sighed.

"Promise me something?" Simon nodded, I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "Promise you won't tell the world about it... I never wanted to tell anyone this... Or anyone but Niall really." he nodded again.

"XFactor has nothing to do with this. We're just talking. Only you and I." I nodded. I sat down in the chair across from him and sighed.

"I haven't danced since the night my... Girlfriend told me she was pregnant at our school's Fall Dance." he raised an eyebrow.

"So you have a child? How old?" I lifted up two fingers. "So, tell me about you child and girlfriend." I tensed.

"Melissa... Past away in labor.." his face softened. "I've raised Emily by myself. I mean I had my parents and sisters, but I was blamed for her death. Her parents care about Emily on holidays and her birthday. That's it." he gave a small smile. "Emily... God she's indescribable..." he nodded.

"I understand Zayn, but she'd want you to dance again. I'd like to meet your daughter, anyway of bringing her here?" I sat up straight.

"Yes sir, my sister can bring her down."

"Call your sister and arrange everything. Good luck in tomorrows boot camp, judging is the day after. I see a future for you Zayn." Simon waved me off.

"Thank you sir." I could feel the biggest smile on my face. I shut the door and whipped out my phone.

"Zayn?" Doni asked.

"Yea, do me a favor and drive to London with Emily?" I knew she'd say yes. She loves London, but never visited.

"Yep leaving in two minutes." she hung up. I ran to my room, Niall was hanging out with a few guys.

"Sorry to interrupt.." I apologized as best as u could.

"No problem mate, what's got you hyper?" Niall asked. Harry, Louis, and Liam all shared the same look of interest.

"Nothing..." I smiled.

"Does it have to do with your meeting with Simon?" Liam asked.

"Yea, it went surprisingly well. I'm going to bed, busy day tomorrow." I jumped into my bed, trying not to smile and fall asleep.