Daddy Zayn

Judgement Day

"Thanks Doni." I hugged my sister as she took Em. "Bye princess." I kissed Emily's head and hugged her small body.

"Bye Daddy! Bye Ninall!" she pulled away and waved to the Irish boy.

"Bye Emily." he waved back. Doni waved and got into the cab. I watched them drive away. "C'mon mate, we've got judgement to go to." Niall patted my shoulder, I nodded. We walked into the building going straight backstage. The intercom went off.

"Boys to the stage." Niall and I wished each other luck before running into line. I focused on the prize as I walked down the stage. I zoned out only skimming the names called.

"That's it." Simon announced. I shook my head, I let down Emily. "BUT I need to see the following on stage: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson. Dismissed." I looked at Niall, he was chewing a hole in his bottom lip. I breathed in deep and fumbled with my good luck bracelet Emily made for me. I wrapped an arm around Niall's shoulder and stood with the others. "We have decided to make you boys a group. I think your personalities, voices, and overall personas could blend nicely. You have one week to practice until Judges House. Zayn, we need to talk in my office before you leave." Simon announced. Niall was jumping around and soon ended up in my arms. The weird feeling shot through me again, making me ignore the group hug I was being engulfed in. We walked off stage, quickly racing for out rooms and packing. Soon enough we were all waiting outside Simon's office.

"Good luck Zayn." Louis patted my shoulder. I nodded and slid into the office.

"You wanted to see me Mr- I mean Simon?" I asked.

"Yes Zayn, I did. I have thought this over a bit, until I came to my decision. I'm allowing you to have time with Emily for a weekend every other week you boys are here. I have one requirement." he paused. "You have to bring her to see me once a weekend." his emotionless scowl went into a relaxed, laid back smile.

"Of course! Thank you so much sir." I stood up and shook his hand.

"Don't prove me wrong Zayn. Good luck." I nodded and left the room with a huge smile.

"So?" Liam asked.

"Every other weekend Emily gets to stay with me." Niall's worried expression changed to an excited toddler like face.

"Yes!" Niall hugged me, squeezing the life out of me.

"Whoa leprechaun..." I pried him off of me and shook my head.

"So I say we he's to Harry's. Holmes Chapel is closer than our hometowns." Liam said. I nodded.

"I vote Zayn's." Niall wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I wanna see his room." he winked at me.

"If you think I designed it you're wrong Ni." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Then who did?" Louis asked. I looked at the ground.

"Emily.." I muttered. Niall fell to the floor laughing, my cheeks were on fire.

"Zayn's it is." Louis clapped his hands.

"I'll call my mum, I'm sure she'll be ok with it." I pulled out my phone and dialed the house.

"Hello?" Emily answered.

"Emily? What are you doing answering the phone?" I walked away from the group.

"I been waitin for youw call Daddy!" she cheered. I smiled and leaned against the wall. I could feel a small year trying to push its way out.

"Really now?"

"Uh huh!" her voice broke. "I miss you Daddy...." she sobbed into the phone. My face fell. Tears fell down at my little girl crying because of my absence.

"Shhh princess I know.." Niall was watching me intently as I tried to mask my voice. It was failing. Soon enough the guys quit mucking around and watched from a distance. "Where's-" I was cut off by the phone dropping to the ground and screams erupting from the other end. "Emily?!" I asked. "Em-" I was cut off by my mother.

"Zayn, she's fine. She's just upset you aren't here. Whatcha need?" Mum asked.

"Hey mum, um I wanted to know if I can bring a few friends home? We've been put through as a group and need a place to practice."

"Your father and I are heading to a family reunion in Pakistan love. You're welcome to come, but please keep the house maintained." I sighed in relief. "Emily's throwing a tantrum. I need to sort it out, she won't know about your coming home. Love you bye." she hung up on me. I jumped up, grabbed my bag and put my phone away.

"Let's go. I need to be home now before Emily destroys the house with her tantrum." the guys followed me to the train station. Only a few hours til I see my baby.