Status: This story is a major work in progress!

The Chosen Ones

Everyone knows about Angels and Devil, but everything you think you know is wrong. The Angels and Devils are their own races, protecting the Earth and keeping the good and evil balanced. Over the course of history the Old One awakens from his slumber ready to spread evil. The Devils and Angels each have one person on their side. The Chosen Ones. The only ones with the power to defeat the Old One with their power of the elements. Since birth they have been trained to fight the Old One, but with one thought looming over their heads. Everyone knows the past Chosen Ones always end up sacrificing their lives to put the Old One back to sleep.
Destiny craves to be a normal Angel teenage girl, but being the Chosen One makes that impossible. She has never gone to school before, since she had her own private tutor but now she is being forced to spend senior year among the humans. She isn't looking forward to it. When she meets the Devil Chosen Ones, she feels like the whole human school thing really isn't going to work out.
As Destiny goes to school and her training sessions, and also starts making friends her life begins to become what she always wanted. Though Aidan may be reckless, a major joker, and a total pain she finds herself becoming good friends with him. Then their is Draco, who is constantly on her mind. Being a normal teenager is a lot better than being the Chosen One, but when will she have to give up her new life for the old one? The Old One isn't going to hide forever.