Status: Ready to write

Daughters

Chapter 1

Tatiana's POV

I had a day off today and Amelia had been begging me to take her to the park all week so I decided to go to the park with her and get a break from all of this work I have been doing lately just to pay off this months rent. I sighed as Amelia ran towards the swings and I started to run after her, but only to be stopped by running into somebody and landing hard with a loud thump. "I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going-" "Tatiana?" Asked a voice that I was hoping to never hear again.
"Hello Harry"I said while getting up of the ground.
"We really need to talk I nee to explain-" "Mummy"Amelia cried while running towards me.
"What's wrong baby?"I asked while placing her on my hip and wiping her tears away with my thumb.
"I fell mummy and got a owie on my knee"she cried as I took a look at her hurt knee.
"Its ok baby its just a little scrape, everything's ok" I coed as her crying stopped.
"Can we go home mummy?" She asked as I nodded.
"Who is that mummy?"She asked while pointing at Harry.
"That is a old friend on mummy's" I said as she took a better glace at him.
"He looks like my daddy" She said as my eyes widened as did Harry's
"How old is she?"Harry asked as I gulped.
"Two" I answered as he had a puzzled look on his face.
"Is she mine?" He asked firmly as I started running out of the park and across the street into my apartment building.
"I sorry mummy" Said Amelia with sad eyes as I walked into our apartment.
"It's not your fault baby" I coed while setting he down and the floor and turning the TV on.
***
I just tucked Amelia into bed and am laying on the couch scrolling through the channels, as I made my mind up on a channel I hear a loud banging coming from my door. I lazily stood and walked over to the door, opening the door to reveal a furious Harry. "Tatiana I want you to let me see my daughter" He yelled while storming in.
"She is sleeping" I said while immediately regretting it.
"I knew she was mine, I want her to meet me and stay with me and meet the boys and-" "Your not going anywhere near her" I snarled and added "She won't be at your place either, she's my daughter your just the sperm downer"
His jaw tensed and he balled his knuckles into fists. "I didn't want to have to do this I thought we could deiced but no I am suing you for not letting me have custody over her"Said Harry as I felt my world collapse on top of me.
"You're going to sue me, even when your a billionaire and never even knew her your going to take the only light in my life away from me? You're going to use all of our money to buy my daughter away from me? You're going to sue a woman who works 48 hours a week to keep her daughter healthy and supply her with the things she needs? You're going to take my baby away from me for a mistake you made and if you didn't you would know her, you don't even know her name yet your taking her away from her mother?" I cried as I hear a door open.
"Mummy??? Why are you crying?" Asked Amelia while running towards me.
"That man is you daddy ,but he want to have people come and take you away from me and you can't see me no more" I said while lowering down to her level as she cried.
"I want mummy not daddy, don't let the meanies get me mummy" She cried as I glanced at Harry who was know sitting on my couch with his head in his hands and silently crying.
"Baby go back to your room mummy will be there soon" I said as she nodded and walk into the other room.
"You're a bastard, now get out of my apartment now" I sternly said while heading off to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey this Is my first story on mibba so make sure to comment :)
Here are what Amelia and Tatiana look like
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/79565277/large.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3ql2f6TCBH7cBZz_X-QW1UrBvq9rpiy0IPbXKY75PE0atVg16