Truth Hurts...Literally

Chapter Eleven

Waking up screaming from one of my usual dreams doesn't surprise me anymore but for some reason it did surprise Garry. There was seven maids standing there in a row while Garry complains on how my soup was too salty...sigh...

"Garry stop being so mean!" He turned around and smiled, waving to the maids for them to go bye bye.

"Are you fine now? Does your head still hurt? Do you want to drink something to drink?"

"Haha Garry what has gotten into you?"

He snapped his fingers and two maids came in with a pretty little pink dress with matching shoes and two black boxes.

"Woah woah woah! What do they want?" Oh of course he's not gunna say anything! Slipping his coffee and smirking is all he's doing. Before I can complain on how he's getting on my nerves, I was already up and being dragged to the bathroom...which by the way is like 5 times my old room!!!

"Garry! Is everyday of the seven months going to be like this?" He laughs and smirks at the my pain with great joy. The different freaks dressed me and splashed different kinds of crap on my face but I had to admit...I looked damn good! When they were done, I ran to Garry, wanting to ask him why the hell I'm dressed like this. Only to find him gone...I turned to look through the big window on the side of the room, on the window cell there was a note and a red cell phone...

Cat,
Here's your new cell phone and all your important numbers are already in it...My number is the first speed dial and you're probably going to call me right now and ask my why you're dressed up like this. But no need to ask cause you're going to our school party with me. I'm going to wait for you in the car so when you're done, just follow the maid outside the door and she'll lead you there
Garry


Wow first time I've seen his handwriting and it's perfect! Lucky! I opened the door and sure there was the maid...

"Let's go...take me to him so I can smack some sense into him" Man the house is a maze! I'll never get use to it! Wow that was a whole ten minutes just walking! But there he was...leaning against a stretched out limo. He was wearing this blue shirt that was half buttoned and half opened with a black tux...man was he HOT...

"There he is Miss..." The maid said snapping me out of my daydream.

"Garry what's this school party you're talking about? How come I never heard of it?" He grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the limo.

"That's because only the Royal Seven and their guests know about this" The student council as known as the Royal Seven. Their parties are HUGE, that's because the Royal Seven contains only the richest in PHS and Katie loves parties but only the big ones. Katie is the "Princess" of the Royal Seven while Garry is the "Prince". Think about how powerful is...

"Then why am I going?"

"You'll see, you'll see..."

"Grr Garry grr...." I said after yawning.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for updating to little!! been very very busy!
but I promise I'll try my best to update more
please comment and subscribe
luv u all!!!