Truth Hurts...Literally

Chapter Three

Someone was running with me in their arms, they were screaming to someone behind us "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO WATCH HER?!"

Another voice,one that i know, said "SHUT THE FUCK UP! What the hell did you do to her?!"

haha. That was Tate....but I still don't know who the male voice was...who is it that makes Tate that mad? I am like floating above them and I can see myself, there being held by this guy. Tate and Kari were running beside us...there were also 6 or 7 well-built men running behind us. Everyone came out of their classrooms and were staring at us. I tried to see that guy's face but I could only see his eyes, full of worry and sadness...that instant I snapped back into my body......

When I woke up, I was in the A-List nurse...Tate and Kari were standing next to the bed. "

"W-Where am I?"

Kari was the first one to speak "Cat! Thank god! What happened? You're at the nurse..."

I noticed that there were two men dressed in black were standing next to the doors....looking half asleep.....

"Kari, Tate who was the guy that carried me here?" I tried to sit up but my head felt like crap "SHIT!" Tate pushed my shoulder so I had to lay down...Tate and and Kari looked at each other and then Kari slowly said "Cat I don't know how to say this so it doesn't sound like I'm lying but we don't remember anything from when we found you to when we arrived....." That sounded like a total lie but somehow I could tell that they were telling the truth.

"It's ok, I believe you guys....what time is it?"

"It's almost time to go home..."

"The day's almost over?! NO! I can't let tomorrow come!" I was up and running towards the door "I have to get out of here!! hmm....maybe I'll see you tomorrow..." I ran out of there before anyone could ask me any questions. I ran all the way home...It felt like there were someone or something following me all the way there....I went straight up to my bedroom and I collapsed onto my bed....before I knew it I was asleep.....that night I had the same exact dream......
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I don't even like this update but I had to get it out there or I can't cont......
Comment and Subscribe!!!!
thanks for reading!!!!
wouldn't update till tomorrow after school sorry