Truth Hurts...Literally

Chapter Five

He smiled and said "One to torture you and two I want to prove to you that I'm not some jerk wannabe....now let's go.."

"I'm not going to be your girlfriend period and hurry up! I'm already late and I've NEVER been late in my life! Not even once!"

He gave this little laugh "Let's make a bet...if within this 7 months, you admit that you love me then you have to be my slave for the rest of our lives but if I can't make you fall in love with me, I'll agree with whatever you want and I'll stop making you become my girlfriend...deal?"

That deal was pretty reasonable....I mean I'll never like him so whats there to lose?

"Deal so does that mean I have to be your girlfriend these 7 months?" He grabbed me and my stuff and started walking "Of course! We better hurry..." Sigh. I followed him out of the room and through the mansion like a maze, when we got to the front door, his bodyguards were already there and with an addition of female guards.

"Who's those? I've never seen them before..."

"Those are your guards....that's why their females....who did you think they were? Huh? My personal slaves?! Haha!" My face turned red...

"Oh haha...by the way, what time is it?" He looked down at his watch "6:45"

I nodded "WOAH! What the hell?! What time was it when I woke up?!"

He cracked up "HAHA!!! Sorry did I forget to tell you that I told your parents to wake you up at 4:30 haha!!"

I could see the steam coming out of my ears. I stomped outside and pulled out my cell, getting ready to call a cab when he grabbed me from behind and pulled me to him. He whispered in my ear "Remember our deal....your my girlfriends and so you can't ruin my rep..." I sighed. He pulled me into his convertible and the guards rushed into different cars. I noticed that all the cars were pitch black with super dark windows. Garry is a maniac driver, he's hitting the 100s when it's only suppose to be 40s. Sigh. He heard that cause he gave me this look that sent shivers through my body. It didn't take long to get to school, the most maybe 3 minutes. He yanked me out of the car and into him.

"Haha I wonder what those friends of yours' gunna say about you being my girlfriend!"

I totally forgot about the people at school! Tate and Kari saw me from a classroom window and they came running out. They stared at me with shock then Tate reached for my arm and pulled me out of Garry's hold, but Garry pulled me right back...

"Sorry! You guys can't have her right now!"

He hang his arm on my shoulder and waved back to his guards. Some followed us but the others stayed and was there blocking Tate and Kari off. Their eyes were full of questions....questions that I can't answer right now...
♠ ♠ ♠
here you guys go.....
I only have 1 comment and 3 subscribers....thats not good...I think I might not continue writing this unless I get more comments and subscribers....sryy!!!
please comment and subscribe!!!