Truth Hurts...Literally

Chapter Six

Walking through the hall was such a torture....everyone was staring at me and whispering "Who the hell's that?!" or "Who's that ugly fat girl with our beloved Garry?!" Everyone seemed jealous of me....Garry didn't seem to notice the people around us, he just kept on walking. When we arrived at my homeroom, I expected for him to just walk away and leave me there but instead he walks in with me and sat down in the chair next to mine. I was confused

"Why are you still here? This is my homeroom!"

He closed his eyes and leaned back "No from now on this is OUR homeroom...."

Before I can go on with my questioning the teacher came in. I glared at him until I heard the teacher.

"Everyone, I have GREAT news today! The rich, the handsome, the Prince of our school.....Garry's going to be in our homeroom from now on! This is because he's lovely girlfriend *looks down at paper* hhmm......Cat....."

Everyone gasped including me. I turned to look at him only to find him looking at me and smiling. He stood up and pulled me up next to him

"Hi everyone! This is my girlfriend Cat...Please be nice to her!" He smiled...it was the first time he actually smiled.

A voice came from the back of the room "And what if we aren't?"

That creepy evil smile crept over his face again "Then I'll make sure ever drop of blood is out of your body..."

For a second I thought I saw something from his mouth but right now I'm so sleepy right now, anything could happen....

I could hear his voice "Teacher I hope you don't mind that I take the back of the room right?"

"No,no of course i don't mind! Anything for our Prince and his girlfriend!"

My eyes were dropping, then I was off the chair. At first I thought that I fell but when I opened my eyes...he had me in his arms and walking towards the back of the room. "W-what?" He put his finger on my lip "Shh... just sleep...no one can bug you...I'll be here...." He was so soft....I was shocked...His warm brown eyes were back...He held me closer to him. I was so comfortable...I slowly started to doze off.....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this update is so short but I'm going to put another update up right now....
PLEASE comment and subscribe!!!!
please....i only have 1 comment and 4 subscribers.....this is already the 6th chapter...