Status: Super long oneshot

Black Blood

A few notes before we get started.
So this is basically a really long one shot, because I didn't know where to divide the chapters.
This is based in the Next Generation Era, when Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley would be in their seventh year, so 2024 (if my maths is right).
In this, Kellin is an animagus (he turns into a black cat, as you'll see later) and Alex is a metamorphagus.
Imagine that Pete's parents were 6th year Slytherins, Kellin's parents were 4th year Gryffindors, Brendon's mum was a 1st year Hufflepuff and his dad was a first year Slytherin, and Alex's parents were 7th year Ravenclaws when Harry was a first year.

I imagine:
Pete- Gryffindor
Patrick- Ravenclaw
Vic- Gryffindor
Kellin- Gryffindor
Ryan- Hufflepuff
Brendon- Gryffindor
Alex- Ravenclaw
Jack- Gryffindor

But that's not really that important.

So, that was long! But thanks so much for checking this out, and if you can even be bothered to read it all I would be so grateful and love you forever. I've been writing this for a month, so I'm pretty proud. And if you recognise any scenes or anything, that's because I stole them from 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' or possibly 'Order of the Phoenix'. OMG FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM!