Status: please it is my first one, not so perfect

The Jungle Girl

a heart broken

Leo rubbed his head on my hand , I looked despondent , and tearful. Adam was my dream guy. He was the first person I trusted after my mom.

My mom was a beautiful poet called Rosanna. She worked at a bank but she was also a well known writer. My dad also worked in the same bank as her, and fell in love with her on the first sight. They loved each other and one day my dad asked her out and she said 'yes'. And on the date he held her hand and asked her ' Will you marry me?'. She said yes and they got married. I was their only child. After a few years of marriage and when I was 5, my mom found that my dad was cheating on her, he had married another woman called Crucilla, without telling us.

One day when I came home from school, I saw my mom hanging from the fan. I found her journal and read all about her life. I screamed and began to cry bitterly. When my neighbour heard me crying, he called my dad and when my dad arrived he pulled his hair and screamed 'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. He had only married Crucilla because of her money, which he needed for our family since he was fired from his job.... Then he was left with no choice, Crucilla became my official step-mom. But I don't know what's wrong with step-moms, some of them are just so mean!

Tears rolled down my cheek. My heart was bleeding. my crystal like heart was broken. He did say that he really fell in love with me but if he did, then why didn't he come to help me right now? or just leave his aunt (my step-mom) alone?

I couldn't sleep properly that night. I sat down outside our cave and gazed at the stars. My eyes filled up with tears when I remembered that one night my mom sang me a beautiful lullaby as I watched the sky. I still remember every word, after 13 years.

Lullaby, little one, sleepily gazing
Out where a star glitters, bright and amazing!
Little one, sleepy one, com now and wander
Far in the star-country, glimmering yonder!

Here comes a star for you! Here is another!
Watch while I point to them! Count them with mother!
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven of them showing
How many stars are there, sparkling and glowing?

Here is a white one, a red one, a blue one,
This one is golden, and there is a new one!
Now they are ev'rywhere, stars beyond number;
Lullaby, little one, quietly slumber.

Before I could think of anything leopards surrounded me. I gulped. I shouldn't wake Leo. He loves his sleep. all the leopards jumped on me, playing with me like cats. Leo woke up and when he saw me and the leopards, he went to sleep again. I don't know why animals just love me!

But Adam, The guy I once loved had broken my heart