Status: In progress

Difference Between Real Love and the Love on TV

Six. (NC-17)

Masey wakes up the next morning with a soft sigh, stretching her arms above her head. Pete is already awake, letting his hands roam her body, and she giggles. "Good morning, beautiful." The way the words roll off of Pete's tongue in his husky, sexy, morning voice drive her mad.

"Mhmm" she hums as Pete's fingers drift lower to where she's already slightly wet. Pete begins kissing at her neck as he lets a finger slide inside her, tempting. Another one follows as Pete's lips meet hers. "Mgmf" she sighs against his mouth hard on hers. Pete kisses her breasts, using his other hand to caress them as yet another finger enters. Her hips rise up, pushing against his slender fingers.

"Is that good?" Pete lets out a laugh.

"I'm going to be very blunt," Masey lets out breathily. "Just fuck me." Pete inhales sharply as she grabs at him, feeling him harden in her hand. He starts kissing her again, fumbling around his nightstand for a condom. Once obtained, he rolls it on and teases his lover, just barely pushing inside her. "Pete, Pete, just, I--" Masey is cut off as Pete plunges in, smoothly and swiftly. "Yeah," is all she can manage.

Pete rocks into her, gently, more tenderly than he had last night. He keeps kissing her and whispering little things in her ear that make Masey hot. "I've been waiting to fuck you for so long," he moans into her neck. He can barely contain himself in this whirlwind of ecstasy he's so long anticipated. Masey is grabbing at every inch of him, pulling him closer to her. "You're so fucking hot," he whispers and she pulls on the hair on the back of his head. "I want you to fucking cum," he growls, his hot breath giving her chills. He starts rocking into her harder and faster, and she knows he's close, and she is too.

Pete's grabbing at her ass and kissing her face and neck and chest and the second he whispers "Oh my fucking God, Masey," against her mouth, she's lost it.

The moments post-sex where they lay on their sides, staring at each other, are arguably the best part. Pete kisses Masey slow, pulling her closer into him, his hand resting comfortably on her back side. "Do you mean that?" She whispers, and Pete's thrown off.

"What?"

"You...You've been waiting... to, uh, fuck me?"

Pete presses his lips together in a firm line. "Well, yeah," he shrugs. Pete had obviously had sex before, and Masey had several times as well. Pete HAD thought about it before, even when he didn't have any feelings for her, just because she was there, he was horny, and she was attractive. But now, now it had a deeper meaning. Because Pete had feelings for this girl. And he knew she was weighing all the technicalities, but he wasn't thinking about them just yet. He was savoring her, every single inch.

"Okay," is all she says. Pete's running his hand along her back and begins kissing her again. Masey is so overjoyed and exhausted, she's never had sex quite like this. She knows, contrary to popular portrayals, sex wasn't this big romanticized thing everyone liked to think it was. But with Pete that's exactly what it is. It's some passion filled, romantic, amazing experience. She would do it every day if she could.

She isn't sure what this is going to do to her emotional state, but right now she can't be bothered because Pete Wentz is running his fingers across her stomach, and it's giving her butterflies. She knows they'll have to talk about this, but for the moment she takes him in-- all of him-- just examining him. His tan skin, his tattoos, his slender legs, flat stomach, his cock pressing close to her leg. Then she looks to his face and sees him watching her. His honey caramel eyes crinkle as he smiles. He begins pressing kisses down her neck, chest--pausing to suck on her breasts-- torso, until he reaches that sweet spot between her legs. Masey can't believe he's still going for more. His tongue is hot and wet against her and she bites her lip because she's still sensitive down there. Pete knows this and isn't trying to make her cum-- he's just playing.

After a while they're tangled up in each other again and kissing. "You hungry?" Pete asks, and Masey nods. "How about we go out and get something for lunch then?" He sits up and Masey follows. His eyes give her a once over, lingering on her chest, her stomach, and then back to her face. "You're so fucking beautiful," he coos, pulling her closer. He's never been like this with anyone before, and it makes him a little nervous, but he's glad that if he's acting like an idiot it's only in front of Masey.

They dress and freshen up and are about to leave when Pete pulls Masey into him. "I don't want to sleep with anyone else ever again," he tells her. "I like you best."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is sort of smutty, and I don't know that I'm very good at it but it was worth a shot. Please leave a comment! I have papers and midterms this week, but I'll try my hardest to get something out to you. Thank you for continuing to read :)