Status: Coming soon.... (?)

Afterlife

Chapter 1

Chelsea Brannan has recently died. She just now realized when people say passed on, they mean passed on. She never believed in a Heaven or Hell. She always thought their spirit went on to another realm. Turns out she was right.

Walking towards the table, she picked the last picture of her that was taken. She took it with a webcam trying to battle her loneliness. Her former husband was gone all day for the umpteenth time on that rainy Tuesday. Little did she know that he was seeing another woman. She found that out the cold, hard way.

While she was out in the snowy plains of Helsinki, her husband was in the cabin with his secret lover. With the sky getting darker, the temperature got lower. She walked back to the cabin only to find that the doors were locked. She wiped the frost off the windows and looked inside. He was on top of her naked, tan torso. His face buried in her neck. Her honey colored hair sprawled across the cream carpet, eyes closed shut and lingering soft sighs coming out of those thin lips.

Chelsea exhaled with a choking sob. She turned around from the window, sliding down the wall. With her knees pulled to her chest and face down on her arms, she started crying hard. He was the whole reason she decided to marry. Not that she ever believed in it in the first place. But with him, her mind thought differently. He was the one.

Her face feeling cold and her body going numb, she stood up. Feeling dizzy, she held her glove covered hand to the outside wall. Chelsea started walking away. Away from them. The next town over being about 2 miles away, she thought she could make it. The last thing on her mind was her body going into shock. The next minute, she was face down on the snow. She never felt the sharp pain coming from her body parts.

She woke up with two guys on either side. Both wearing white. She was going to fight this. She had nothing left in the world to fight for, but she'd do this for herself. The only face she recognized after groggily waking up was the third man. In the far right of the helicopter. Deciding nothing could go back to the way it was, she lost it. She had lost all hope.

And with that, she was gone.

She was woken up from her thoughts with a loud car horn.

A man in his old age pulled up in front of her in a yellow taxi. Giving her a toothy smile and kind grandpa looking eyes, he spoke.

"You must be Chelsea Brannan. Welcome to the Afterlife!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So this might be it for a while. Hope you like it! Please rec, sub, and comment if you wish.

Recs:
KrissiDoll;
Matthew Sanders;
Vixyn of Shadows (ohmygod!! thank you! *fangirls*)

Thank you guys so much!

Mooshbye!