The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

Holiday

*I'm quite happy about this chapter. I hope you like it. It's not much, but it's better than no update. I promise, soon I'll update quicker and write longer chapters. But I'm just really proud of myself right now because this is the longest I've ever kept a story. Really. (11 Chapters doesn't seem like a lot, but compared to the last stories I've done, this is really damn good! lol)

Part 11: Holiday

Alex was in her own dressing room, looking at the room around her. It was bright pink, with red carpet. There were autographs on the wall, saying things like, ‘Ashlee was here!’ and ‘Frank Edwin Wright III smokes pot!’
There was a huge vanity and make up area, wardrobe racks, and a fruit basket, but all Alex was interested in was the shock building in her veins.
She was in a dressing room, at a concert arena, getting ready to go on stage, AGAIN, with Green Day. And a part of hr just wanted to say, “This is all a dream”.
But Alex knew it wasn’t. And now, this is a place were she felt as if she was going to explode with excitement.

She was wearing a black tank top that came down just above her belly button showing off each of her curves and belly button ring on her navel. She was wearing her jeans that she had drawn the heart grenade on the thigh, which were by far her favorite pair- and sexiest.
She wore her hair in a ponytail, but a messy one. Her eyeliner was thick and deep, her face was tan and bright with happiness.

There was a knock on the door that freed her from her daydream and she walked over to answer it, nearly tripping over her feet.

At the door was a tall, scrawny man holding a small note in his hands. He smiled at her.
“This is for you, Miss.” And he handed her the note he was holding.
She took it and he nodded, and then left.
Alex looked at the folded piece of paper, curiosity taking on her mind.
She opened the paper, seeing handwriting she could neatly read, but not recognize.

‘I can’t wait for the last song.’

She was so breath taken she almost forgot to breath. She ran her eyes further down the page and there was a dash in front of the name

‘You-Know-Who’.

She screamed to herself and folded the paper back up and slipped it into the front pocket of her tight jeans.

She walked out into a large room that was behind the stage.
The room was even bigger than the last backstage she had been in, but this room was the complete opposite colors. Instead of black and red, it was white and had silver accents around the walls.
The room was empty, to her surprise. She expected to see them hanging around, but no one was there.
After looking around for a few seconds, she heard feet running behind her. She quickly turned around to see what was going on, but as soon as she looked towards the noise, she was suddenly swooped up in Tre’s arms. He jogged while carrying her, and yelled, “I’ve got the prisoner!”
She laughed and squirmed, but he held tight. He ran around the corner of the room and when she looked over, she felt water being squirted down her front and also hitting Tre, who was still keeping her captive in his arms.
She laughed and screamed when she saw Mike and Billie, holding extremely large super-soaker squirt guns.
Tre let go of Alex and she took off running for Billie at top speed. Mike handed her his squirt gun as she ran. Billie turned around the corner with Alex following fast behind. "Bring it on, old man!" she yelled.
He sprayed her again, this time it hitting her down the chest. She fired back, hitting his face.
They ran around until Billie was forced to surrender after running out of ‘ammunition’, with was around where they started.
By this time, they were both pretty soaked, but they didn’t care.
Alex sat down on the ouch, out of breath. Billie walked up and sat beside her, handing her a bottle of water.
“I think I’m wet enough now, thank you,” she said and took the bottle.
Billie laughed. “I’d challenge you to a rematch, but the show starts in ten minuets.”
Alex jumped. “What? Ten minutes?!”

*giggle*
*Hope you liked it. My favorite is the super soaker fight! lol