The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

The Last Song

*This chapter is REALLY short. I'm working on it, like a rat does cheese... LOL. (Sorry, I just had to say that....)
But I would just like to say:::
"THANK YOU! For reading and sticking with me! I really feel special, because I know that there's some people out there that love my writing.!"
Oh, and another thing- I don't know if I'm going to transfer my story onto GSB yet. I kinda like this Mibba and I'm getting used to it...

Part 11: The Last Song

The concert was like the last one, minus the staring and nervousness. Well, actually, the nervousness was still there, just not that extensive.
Alex danced on stage, but this time she knew what to do.
It came time for the last song and Alex immediately remembered the note Billie wrote to her earlier.
They hadn’t told her what the last song was, or even asked her. She was anxious and curious to what they had picked.
Her question was answered when the beginning of “She” started.
This was one of her favorite songs, and it was one of those songs that whenever you hear it, you just have to think of the one you’re crushing on.
And as soon as her thoughts came to the song, she looked over at Billie.
Karma was definitely on her side.
The song ended when Alex was at the corner of the stage. She hadn’t meant to be on the opposite edge of the stage away from Billie. It just happened.
This is the time. Alex thought about the moment. He’s supposed to kiss me.
Billie sat his guitar down on the stage beside the microphone. Alex stared at him as he jogged over to her, him getting closer with every beat of her heart.
A blast of light-headedness grazed her body when he reached her. He leant in to her face slowly, making sure he could watch her green eyes connect with his.
Their lips touched softly and gently, and then she parted her lips for a more dramatic effect. His touch made her knees weak and her heart seemed to stop, like a silent time bomb.
She pulled away lightly and glanced up at him, smiling and just staring into a pool of emeralds.
The crowd was half cheering and half silent, either taking in the moment or just happy to see some action.
They turned and walked off stage, his hand on her spine.

*I hope you like it. And since I'm such a nice Fiction dealer, I'll give you a treat- a preview!
<Next Chapter On TCBPAE> (in italics)

Her eyes were closed and she felt her back being pressed up against the door of her room. They were going at it, and if she wanted to, at this point she could probably go the whole damn way. She could hear that little voice in her mind that sounded like Jen, telling her she needs an adventure. And right now, this was an adventure with Billie Joe.

^We begin to see Billie's reaction/action and thoughts about his 'fate' in the next chapter.. (Read the chapter called 'Rock and Roll Girlfriend' to recap)