The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

King For A Day (This chapter title has nothing to

Okay, hello guys. I would just like to say thanks, because I almost have 40 comments, and most likely after this chapter there will be more. (Before you start reading this chapter, you might want to go back to the chapter called "Rock and Roll Girlfriend" because it talks about stuff that is going to be helpful to know about in this chapter and the next.) Yay! I want to start out by saying- Please do not kill me after you are done reading this chapter. (Because my friend read it, and lets just say, I had to run away from her because she was chasing me down trying to beat me with the newspaper.) I am reallllllllly excited about this chapter, maybe because it is my first chapter that I actually put some suspense into it. Crap. I'm giving it all away! Damn! Okay, but anyways.... Updates will gradually get faster. But I hit a road block- My room flooded from all of the stupid rain, so now I'll probably spend some time with my parents while we search for a new house. (I'm soooo happy I'm moving! Yay!) Now, go read the chapter. Now, dammit! I said, GO! lol And get yourself a cookie on the way out.*

Part 12:

Green Day was going to be staying in the hotel down the street from the arena that they preformed in. It was a surprise to Alex, because she expected them to have to sleep in the bus while the driver took them back to Huston.
Once again, she was left with the tingly feeling from head to toe when the bar of the hotel that the four of them were hanging out at closed.
She and Billie walked back to the room that they had checked in for her, talking about how the waiter was as bent as a horseshoe and Tre trying to hit on him.
“I’m telling you, he was definitely trying to get him in bed!” Alex laughed; having debate weather it was the waiter wanting Tre, or Tre wanting the waiter.
“This conversation is wrong on so many levels,” concluded Billie, realizing that this was a very awkward topic indeed.
They came up to her door, finally settling it at “Tre and the waiter couldn’t possibly be trying to get in bed with each other, because Tre has groupies for that.”
“So, you do have groupies,” she gave him a playful glare.
“Only when we’re lonely,” his comment made her eyes widen and a snicker come chasing up after he said he was only half serious.
Her door was right in front of them. It would be the only separation that would be between their eyes if he would leave her to go inside. His room was just feet away from hers, parted by the cool hallway and the thick door.
They stared back at each other, thinking about what was going to happen next. It was like a commercial break after a devastating cliffhanger.
He looked at her and smiled, making her nerves ending itch.

Before she knew what was happening, she saw his face get nearer and felt the soft touch of his lips graze the tenderness of her bottom lip.
His mouth came to hers, pressing lightly. He teased her mouth open and well… yeah…
Her eyes were closed and she felt her back being pressed up against the door of her room. They were going at it, and if she wanted to, at this point she could probably go the whole damn way. She could hear that little voice in her mind that sounded like Jen, telling her she needs an adventure. And right now, this was an adventure with Billie Joe.
The warmth from his body cradled her as she reached up tangling her fingers gently in his hair, his hands cupping her face. She was pretty sure that he was thinking the same thing. Closing her eyes while soaking in the moment, wishing that she'd never have to leave, Alex felt his body softly pull away and the cold of the hallway overtake where the heat from his body had been. She opened her eyes to look at him, but she saw his door across the hall close quietly. Clack.

*Don't killlllllll me! It's my first time writing a cliffhanger. You likeh?*