The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

Packing Up

Hey! Thanks for the comments! This chapter's a bit short. Sorry. But I've hit a bit of a tiny road block because I want to do something, but I don't know how to do it. Haha. Love you guys! You make me feel special! Oh, and I need some story suggestions- what do you think should happen in the story? lol Okay, so this is weird- my note isn't very long. Crap, I'm slipping. Oh well. Go read the short chapter, then comment!
This time I want a cookie. And did you take my Fifi? Because I saw him walking around at Wal Mart with you. WTF? I had him first! Oh well. Give him a cookie and he'll come home, because you don't make good cookies. lol Just kidding. My cookies are probably really bad. lol


Part 17:

Alex and Billie walked back to the bus, hand in hand. She was smiling and happy out of her mind; after all, Billie Joe Armstrong had just invited her to go on tour, and then go back to California with him.
They got to the bus, and Billie opened the door.
Inside were Tre and Mike, playing yet another game of Monopoly.
“I’ll buy Broadway,” Mike said when he landed on the blue space.
“Oh, I wanted it!” Tre whined.
“Well, too bad! Cause I got it!”
Tre let out a frustrated sigh.
“Hey guys,” Alex waved. She decided she’d let Billie do the talking.
“Hey Alex!” Tre jumped up and down and gave her a hug.
“Tre, I need to breeeeeaaaaaath” she squeezed out.
Tre let go of her. Billie sat down beside Mike, and Alex sat beside him.
“Guys, I need to tell you something.” Billie said a little too happily.
Mike and Tre looked a little confused.
“Alex needs a place to go, and so I told her she could finish the tour with us and then go back to California.”
Mike and Tre looked at Billie in complete astonishment, then at Alex, and then Billie again.
“SWEET!” Tre broke the overwhelming silence. “YAY! Alex is goin’ on tour with us, Alex is goin’ on tour with us!” he chanted as he gave her another hug.
“Yeah, yeah, that’s awesome, man!” Mike said. “But wait, what are you gonna do about your job and stuff?”
Alex shrugged. “I’m gonna quit that shitty job and pack up all of my stuff, and then go with you guys!”
Mike shrugged. That was a good enough answer for him.

*

It was still late afternoon, and Billie had just called the U-Haul service to schedule them to come and pick up her boxes tomorrow, and also a Tow-Haul to take her car. (She said that she didn’t want to have to use his car all the time, and so he said that he would just have it towed to California.)
They had gone back to Alex’s apartment so she could do a few things around the house, and then start packing her important stuff that she would need for the next couple weeks that they would be in Colorado.

Alex was never that embarrassed about her room until she let Billie inside of it. It was your typical bedroom, except for the fact that it resembled a 14 year olds hideaway. There were posters all over the walls and ceilings, mostly of Green Day. Yeah, she was a lot embarrassed. Having your ‘boyfriend’ come inside of your room and then see his face plastered around her walls was not a very good impression.
She was roaming around her room and packing up her clothes, and Billie was carefully taking down the posters of himself.
“Damn, I’m sexy!” he yelled when he came face to face with the giant Rolling Stones poster that had his face on the cover.
Alex laughed. “You bet you are!”
“You got that right! Damn, how sexy can a man be?!” he said as he rolled it up to store away.
“Well, sorry, but I think Tre’s sexier then you,” she played.
Billie’s lip pouted and he made a sad face.
“What? I have a thing for drummers!” she started to laugh at the face he was making.
“You’re a big meany head!” childishly whined.
“Awww.” She walked over to him and put her arms around his shoulders and hugged him, still laughing. “But I bet you’re a better kisser.” She said, and then gave him a kiss on the lips.

They kept putting stuff away in boxes and packing her suitcases until they got too exhausted to pick anything else up.
Billie lay down on her bed. “Woo, I’m tired. You have too much stuff.”
She plopped down beside him, making the bed bounce. “I’m tired too.” She rested her head on his chest. His heartbeat was steady, and calming. She closed her eyes.
“Billie, why are you doing this?” she whispered.
“What do you mean?” he yawned and closed his eyes.
“This… I mean, letting me go with you.”
There was a small pause. “Because, I-” He looked down at her to answer, but noticed she was asleep. “love you.” He whispered and kissed the top of her head, realizing that he did, indeed, love her. He just wished she’d heard it.

*Okay, so I didn't write the ending so good. But can I still have my cookie? And my Fifi?