The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

Better Thank Your Lucky Stars

I hope you guys like this chapter! It's a LOOOONG one. Okay, so not really, but it's longer then some. Sorry for the long wait. I've been writing a difficult chapter. *runs around in circles* I loooooove this story! lol It's got THE most chapter's I've EVER done, and it's the longest I've ever kept anything decent going! *ish proud* Get a cookie, and read the chapter. Now! Go Go Go!

Part 19:

She slowly stepped onto the tour bus, knowing that this was where she’d be spending the next two straight weeks.
The plan was to drive 15 hours to get to New Mexico to do a show the next morning, and then drive all the way up to Colorado, and then after two weeks there, THEN they would go to California. Jeez, that was a long list.

“Are we there yet?” Tre whined. It had been about seven hours, so they were about halfway to New Mexico.
Alex was lying beside Billie, closing her eyes. “No, Tre. We’re not there yet.” She tiredly mumbled.
Tre sighed. “This is taking forever.”
“Play I-spy with Mike again.” Billie laughed. He was absentmindedly running his fingers through Alex’s long, red hair.
“No, he always wins!” he argued.
“Well, if you didn’t spy Alex all the time, you’d win.”
“Hey, I only spied Alex three times.” He gestured his hands in an ‘only’ motion.
“Yeah, and the other ten were my boobs.” Alex laughed.

*

Alex ran outside the bus as quick as she could. “Land!” she screamed, then she got on her knees and kissed the pavement.
“Oh, it’s so beautiful!” Billie dropped down and laid on the blacktop beside her. “I just want to sex the cement so hard right now!”
Alex looked up and strangely at him. “Is there anything that you don’t want to have sex with?”
Billie thought for a moment. “A cactus. Because that would hurt its feelings.”
Alex laughed. “And your, er, never mind.” She stood up and looked at the dark sky. By the looks of it, it seemed probably about five o’clock. In the morning.
She looked over at Billie, who was still lying down on the pavement. “Okay, my Silly Billie, either we go and sleep, or I’m gonna need a big cup of coffee.”
Billie raised an eyebrow. “Silly Billie?”
“Yes. You is my Silleh Billeh!” she laughed.
“If I wasn’t so out of it from lack of sleep, I’d take you down in a tickle match.” He pointed.
She let her head down in a childish pouty way. After a second, she looked up with an evil grin.
“I bet I can beat you to the hotel!” she shouted, then took off running to the building.
Billie ended up beating her to it, since she had lost her flip-flop and had to go back for it.

*

Billie and Alex walked into the hotel room. It was huge, and it looked more like the Emperor’s palace.
“Holy macaroni. That is one huge bed.” Alex said, mesmerized. It was like an extra-extra-extra-large-king-sized bed. You could fit Alex, Billie, Mike, Tre, both Jason’s, Ronnie, and probably that fat kid from the 7-11,all in that bed. Although, that would be really awkward to have that many people in the bed all at the same time.
“Whoa. I’m tired.” Billie laid down on it.
Alex ran and jumped onto the bed like a stage dive.
Billie looked at her. “Today’s your birthday.” He remembered.
She stared at the ceiling for a moment. “Yeah, it is. Hmm.”
“Hmm what?” e asked, closing his eyes.
“I was just thinking…what time to you have to go do those interview thingies that Mike was talking about?”
Billie yawned. “I dunno.”
“For being the lead singer, you don’t know much.” She laughed.
“For being 28, you are pretty childish.” He smiled.
“For being 31, you’re pretty short.” She loved to joke with Jen about how tiny he was.
Billie was silent for a second. “Y’know, that was just politically incorrect.”
“Yeah, I know. Especially since you’re like three inches taller then me.” She giggled.

*

They fell asleep, but not for long, because they were woken up by Tre around noon.
Alex groaned. “Tre, you’re a bitch.” She laughed. She looked up to see Tre jumping on the bed in between her and Billie yelling Happy Birthday.
“Yeah, but I’m the sexiest bitch you’ll ever know!” he kept jumping. Billie sat up and looked at Tre. Tre didn’t seem to notice that Billie was up, until Billie grabbed a hold of Tre’s ankle, causing Tre to fall backwards and hang halfway off of the bed.
Alex was still trying to focus on not waking up, but decided it was no use since Tre was already awake.
“Holy shit, I coffee!” Alex stretched.
“You too?” Tre asked innocently.
She looked at him in a weird way. “What?”
“You’re-you’re-a--------COFFEE CAKER!” he yelled, horrified.
“ A coffee caker?” she cocked her eyebrow.
“Like Mike!” he pointed. “Hehe that rhymed!”
“O…kay… Alright, let’s eat. Because if I don’t get some serious grub, I’m gonna kill someone.”
The three of them walked down to the main floor, which had the café on it. Mike was already sitting at a table, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. He looked up and saw her running to call the seat beside him.
“Happy birthday!” he said, closing the paper.
“Thanks!”
“What are you going to do today?” he asked, and a waitress brought out the pot of coffee.
“Um, I don’t know.” She said pretty cheerfully. This was kind of a lie. A while back, her and Jen made a list of what they were supposed to do on their birthdays. Last year, Alex had to quit her job, and get a new one. Jen, on her birthday, had to hire an exotic dancer to dance at a party. Well, before Alex left, Jen made her promise that she would do what she was supposed to do this year. And Alex still wanted to do it, she just didn’t know if she could or not.
They ordered lunch, then their manager called and told the band that Billie and Mike needed to go up to the studio to work on something, but Tre didn’t need to. No one really knew why, but it was fine with Tre. He didn’t want to go to the studio anyways.
Billie kissed Alex’s forehead. “I’ll call you when we’re finished.” He whispered in her ear, sending chills down her spine. He went to go out the door, but Alex quickly turned to catch him.
“Hey, can I borrow your car?”
Tre and Mike had hesitant faces on.
Billie dug in his pockets. “Yeah, as long as you don’t wreck it,” he laughed and threw her a key ring with about fifty keys on it.
Mike and Tre’s faces were in shock. Their mouths hung open, unable to believe their eyes.
Billie and Mike left, leaving Alex alone with Tre. Tre looked at her like she was holy.
“What are you guys so amazed about?” Alex laughed.
“Billie doesn’t let anyone drive his car!”
“Well, you, I wouldn’t be surprised about.” She giggled.
“He must like you a whoooooooole lot!”
Alex shook her head and snickered. “Tre, do you wanna go do something?” she looked over at him.
His eyes lit up. “I could, but I don’t think Billie would approve on us having sex.”
She whacked him in the head with Mike’s newspaper/ “Not that, you perve!”
“Oh.” He pouted. “Then what do you wanna do?”
“You’ll see!” and she grabbed his hand and went out the door.

*
“Okay, enough fun and games. Where are you taking me?” Tre asked anxiously. She stopped driving and parallel parked in front of a building.
“This is where I’m going.” She pulled the key out of the ignition and got out.
“Ooooh! This place looks fun!” he squealed and jumped around outside.
“Yeah, if you think pins and needles is fun,” she walked up to the building.
“Wait, Alex, are you gonna get a tattoo?” he seriously asked, noticing the sign outside of the building that said, ‘First Impressions: Body Ink and Piercings’
“Yep!” she squealed and ran towards the door.
She walked inside and saw a woman with a lot of peircings at the counter.
“Hey, can you do a tattoo for me?” Alex asked, and got a piece of paper out of her back pocket.
“Sure. You got something in mind?” the lady asked.
“Yeah. This.” Alex handed her the paper with a picture that Jen had drawn her years ago. She had told Jen to draw it, and promised that this would be what she got for her 28th birthday.
The lady took a long look at it, and then traced it onto the paper.
Tre walked over to Alex. “Sex would’ve been a lot less painless.” He whispered in her ear.
“And this is a lot less pain then you would feel if I illuminated your last twin.” She said with a smile.
He just looked at her. Burn.
“You ready?” the lady asked, then showed her into the room with the place for Alex to sit down.
Alex sat, and showed where she wanted the tattoo, which was on the lower part of her back.
“You gonna hold my hand?” Alex smiled at Tre.
“Yeah. You should’ve seen Billie when he got the car done on his chest!” he laughed. “He screamed like a little girl.”
“Well, I’m sure I’ll be doing a bit of crying, cause I’m not a big fan of pain.” She giggled. The lady started the machine, and the distinct buzz of the needle tickled Alex’s ears.
And before she knew it, WHAM. Her body was no longer pure of ink.

*

“Holy shit. This hurts like hell.” Alex complained from the couch in the hotel room. Tre laughed. He was drumming around on different surfaces.
“Yeah, they tend to hurt a bit afterwards.”
“I’ll remember that next time.” She moved the ice pack off of her back. “Ow!” she scolded herself.
“Well, don’t move, and it won’t hurt!” he tapped the top of the television.
“It hurts anyways.” She huffed.
Just then, the door of the room opened, and Mike and Billie walked in.
“Oh my God, Tre! What did you do to her!” Billie yelled and laughed, the first thing him seeing was Alex lying down on the couch with ice on her back, with her head buried in a pillow.
“He didn’t do anything,” she laughed. “I got my birthday present today.” She sat up, which was a bit painful, and sat the ice on the floor. She stood up and walked over to Billie.
“I bet I got something that you don’t got!” she childishly teased.
Billie smiled. “What do you got?” \
She turned around, showing him the tattoo covering the lower part of her back.
“Alex! That is so hott!” he yelled.
She turned to face him again. “Thanks. But I don’t know if I can do flips and stuff at your concert tonight, because of the pain and all.” She said. She was a little disappointed that she wouldn’t be able to be on stage.
“Oh, that’s okay. You probably shouldn’t be doing flips and stuff with you just getting it done anyways.” He leaned over and gave her a kiss, and then pulled her closer to his chest. He broke away for a second.
“You can hang out with Tre on the drums.” He whispered.
Her eyes lit up. She looked over at Tre. “Can I hang out with you at the show tonight?”
“Yeah! You can it the symbols!” he said excitedly.
Alex jumped up and down. “I get to hit the symbol thingies, and yoooooooou don’t!” she stuck her tongue out at Billie.
“I get to run around on stage and yoooooooou don’t!” he stuck his tongue out also.

See, toldja it was looooooong! lol
Here's the picture of the tattoo. I've had that idea planned for a while. It's random, but it's an event. Tattoo- plain, simple. Yet, so... i dunno how to explain it. Just. There... NOTE: It's probably HUGE.
Image