The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

The Crappy Chapter

Hey guys! Well, I just want to start off by saying that this chapter is absolute crap. I wrote it while I had writer's block a week or so ago, but I need it to be a bridge to the next chapter. Don't loooooooooooose faith! Please! I promise that the next chapter will be great. But the next chapter is set up a bit differently. It has three parts to it, and I'm deciding weither to post it all in one chapter or three different chapters. Hmmmm.... Okay, well, get yourself a nice peice of Valentine's Day cake. HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY! (Even tho I hate it, have a good one anyways, because I have a feeling that I'll get bored tomarrow and post the next chapter...) <3!

Part 20:

“No! You hit this one!” Tre took Alex’s arm and made it hit the drum.
“Okay, so I hit this one,” she hit the top drum. “this one,” she hit a drum to the side. “this one,” she hit the drum to her right. “And then the symbol?” she striked the symbol.
“Yes! You got it!” Tre stood up and started running around the studio. “Alex did it!” he jumped up and down.
Alex had been attempting to play the drum part for “Are We The Waiting” for an hour before she had finally got it right.
“It’s about time!” Billie laughed. “Tre was beginning to loose patience!”
“Haha, very funny.” Alex threw a drumstick up in the air and then caught it in her other hand. “Just go ahead, make fun of my hand-eye coordination, why don’t you.”
Tre came running back into the room, holding a squirt gun. He pointed it at Alex, then sprayed water all down her front.
Alex shook her head and laughed. “No fair! I can’t fight back!” she pointed to her back.
Tre pouted and put down the squirt gun. “Until we meet again.” He walked out of the room.

*

Alex walked out onto the stage, and sat down beside Tre at the drum set. The crowd was huge. They were screaming and cheering, all round up after the Drunken Bunny had just exited the stage.
She wasn’t as nervous. Maybe it was because she wasn’t in front of the stage. Or maybe it was because she felt like she was floating. Whatever it was, she was amazed that Billie had given her the feeling after the kiss before they got on stage.
The concert was nearly over, and it was after Billie had stuck his hand down his pants and faked an orgasm during Hitchin’ a Ride, when Billie decided he would play a song for Alex.
“This song’s for a very special someone. She knows who she is!” he pointed to her back in the drums. Her heart was pounding, her head floating.
I’ve been waiting a long time for this moment to come. I’m destined, for anything at all…” his voice rang in her ears. The many times that that same voice had soothed her problems away from the speaker of her stereo, was now going to be the voice that was singing to her, and only her.
Dumbstruck, color me stupid. Good luck, you’re gonna need it. Where I’m going if I get there… at all…
She hoped she was doing the right thing, by going with him. It seemed almost like destiny was calling her name, and that destiny was what told her to go to California with him. Luck, karma and fate were her only beliefs, and boy, were they giving her good reason.
Better thank your lucky stars!
The end of the song came, and Alex was uplifted. The pain on her back no longer took her, the sick feeling in her gut was passes. The only thing left was a squirmy feeling in her chest. She wondered if it was the feeling that she hadn’t felt before she met Billie. She wondered if it was the thing that had been missing all of this time. She wondered…if it was love.

*

“That was awesome!” Alex screeched as she went off stage and reunited with Billie. He was all sweaty and yucky, bust she gave him a hug anyways.
“So, what is my Rockstar going to do now that he’s earned his title of the master God of All That is Orgasmic?” she laughed.
“I don’t know.” He kissed her. “But I’m starving!”
She shook her head. “You better shower before you go anywhere with me.” She pushed him.
“You know you want me.” He puckered his lips.
“Yeah, how could I ever resist a sweaty Rockstar?” she said sarcastically.
“You couldn’t. That’s why you’re here.” He smiled.
She giggled. “Go take a shower, Sweaty Man!”

*

“Alex! C’mon!” Tre yelled from outside the bathroom. “We’re gonna be late for the after party!”
“Oh, we’re not gonna be late!” Alex made the final adjustments on her eyeliner. She couldn’t believe that she was going to actually go to an after party. She had dreamed of the fancy white couches and hundred dollar martinis, and celebrities everywhere, inside of a big room or whatever. She had never expected to go to one. But she was living a Rockstar life now; this is what Billie had shown her into.
“Okay. I’m ready.” She stepped outside the door. She was face to face with Billie, who was now freshly showered and clean smelling. His jaw dropped slightly at the sight of her black Tripp pants, with a shirt that was showing off her stomach, and her tattoo on her back.
“Is this okay?” she asked after a second.
“Yeah, yeah. You look hott.” He said quickly.
“Good.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

*

“So, how did you like your first after party?” Billie asked Alex on their drive back to the hotel.
“Oh my gosh, it was just… full of famous people!” she was still mesmerized after spending the last few hours in an underground club, surrounded by celebrities. “But Davey Havok did the worst Elvis Costello impersonation ” She laughed.
“Yeah, I guess that’s what four double martini shots do to you.” He chuckled. He, in fact, did not drink, to avoid the potential embarrassment.
There was a small pause, and Alex finally looked up.
“Billie, can I ask you something?” she asked a bit nervously.
He looked at her. “Yeah, anything.”
She took a deep breath. “Do you think that everything happens because of fate?”
“Yeah, I do.” It was true, everything that had happened to him over the years, he had credited fate for.
“Okay. Good. Good to know.”

**See? Not a very good chapter. But you read it anyways. Thanks.