The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

Untitled

Part 2: Ummm… Can you think of a title?

“Billie! C’mon!” Tre shouted from outside the bathroom.
“Fine… Fine… I’m ready…” Billie glanced back at the mirror at his eyeliner pasted eyes. He took a deep breath and let it out quickly; a little nervous. He rubbed his face and looked at the door, opened it and looked at Tre and Mike standing in front of it.
“‘Bout time!” Tre complained. Billie reached over and grabbed his guitar case and shrugged. Mike pulled open the door and held it open for the three of them. “Let’s go!” He said in his Kermit the Frog voice. Billie head out the door.
They loaded up the tour bus with their gear and sat down on the “couch”, which was a busted futon that Tre managed to fix in Alabama. Mike was still curious about why Billie was acting strange, well, stranger than usual. Mike stared at Billie’s face but Billie didn’t notice. It seemed that Billie was in his own world, tuned out reality and wasn’t paying any attention whatsoever. Mike waved his hand in front of Billie’s face, but Billie remained concentrated.
“Dude…” Mike rose and lowered his voice with the weave of his hand.
Billie shook his head in the brake of connection. “What?” he raised both of his eyebrows.
“What is up with you?” Tre asked, just as curious as Mike.
“Nothing,”
“Did they brain wash you at Wal-Mart?” Tre childishly asked again.
“No… I met this girl…”
“Oooohhhhh!” Mike and Tre said at the same time. “What’s her name?” Mike tried to sound like a gossip-obsessed teenage girl.
The bus stopped. Tre looked out the window. “Woo! Let’s go!”
Perfect timing, Billie thought. They picked up their stuff once again and headed out to the parking lot of the concert hall.