The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

Waiting

The final Chapter

-Ten months later-

Alex took a sip of her coffee as she walked out onto the sunlit patio. Billie was going to be home from the studio soon, but she was on a mission to practice her yoga.
She positioned herself on a cushion on the ground and took a deep breath.

Life had been so much more happy and easy to live for her since her and Billie had been living in his home in California.
She no longer thought about her past.
She no longer cared about her mistakes.
She now only cared about her life on an optimistic level, and now the love of her life, Billie Joe.
It never occurred to her that love could be so rewarding until her and Billie took their relationship to the next level.

Breathing in the sweet California air revived her senses. She was in a trance, but in her center. Her center was power within herself, her stable environment that made her personality unlike another.

After an hour of relxation, she slowly stood up and wobbled, her mind snapping back into reality mode.
She stepped back inside and refilled her coffee cup, making that her fifth one since she had gotten up.

I've been waiting for a long time
For this moment to come
I'm destined
For anything...at all


She walked over to the living room, now noticing her boyfriend’s Ford in the driveway.
She peered over to the window and confusion gathered over her when she saw he wasn;t in the driver’s seat.
“Hey, there, beautiful.” Billie mumbled into her neck from behind.
His voice vibrated her senses and sent her mind to relief.
“Hi, baby.” She lifted her hand up and brushed her palm across the side of his face.
“I love you.” He said as he wrapped his strong, tattooed arms around her nine-monjth, oversized pregnant belly. “And you too.” He whispered as he traced his fingers over the bottom of her round belly.
“Honey,” he kissed her ear.
“Hm?” she was too relaxed in his figured to care that her feet ached from standing.
“Will you marry me?”

Yes, this is the last chapter. I'm so sorry that I sorta stopped writing for like a few months. I would just like to say, thank you for reading this story, and, this was my first story. I hope to write more stories soon, and I hope you all might enjoy those also. Thank you so much for sticking with me through all the sticky parts. Love, Tori.