The Correlation Between Peppermint and Eyeliner

Rock and Roll Girlfriend

+This chapter's uber short.
*looks a bit disappointed* Only 1 or 2 people commented on the last chapter.

Part 8: Rock and Roll Girlfriend

Billie walked onto the bus and plopped down on the futon. He saw Tre and Mike weren’t there, which gave him time to have some Alone- Time.
He reached down and pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket. He opened it, and a slight draft of guilt ran over him. He had torn the page of the song out of the book that belonged to Alex. He got up and went into the ‘bedroom’, and got his acoustic guitar out of the case. He carried it back over to the futon, thinking of chords for the melody of her song.
For the next long hours, he sat on the futon with his guitar and the piece of paper, trying to get the notes down. Mike and Tre were back now, watching him try to function.
“Hey Billie,” Tre whispered. “What’cha doin’?”
“Tre, I’m doing the same thing I was doing ten minuets ago.” Billie looked up from his guitar.
“Oh…” Tre looked disappointed. It was amazing how Tre could sometimes be easily entertained, and other times he could be harder to please than a 90-year old senile man. Boredom was taking over Mike and Tre, frustration over Billie. It was around midnight and Alex wouldn’t get off work for another two hours. Billie was impatient to see her, because the last kiss left him wanting to see her again.
It was weird, how her eyes became like a drug for him. He would feel so empty, and as soon as he looked into her green eyes, he was full again. He had only known her for two days, but already he felt like she’d been known inside him forever. Billie had first noticed that her eyes brought his heart to life the first time he saw them light up, at Wal-Mart. Was it fate, or coincidence? Billie often wondered about fate and luck, because his luck seemed to hate his fate, so whenever something good was happening, karma took over. And usually, it was bad karma.
Like when he started music, his father died. That was questioned every time Billie picked up his guitar. He sometimes thought that it was because something good happened; something bad had to come afterwards.
But he hoped to God, he prayed, that his good finding of Alex, wouldn’t lead to something bad. Oh, how he hoped.

*Teeeheee!
Hmmmm.... update soooooooon, I promise!