Camping Trip.

one/one.

"I didn't think it'd get this cold out tonight," Zayn said.

"I didn't either, my arse is going to be gone." He redirected his attention to the men filming, "When ya gonna shut those off?" Louis asked, gesturing towards the camera. "Now?" he raised his eyebrows.

"We can wrap up and leave you alone, got some good stuff," he said, then he looked around as a question. The other two men with him didn't seem to oppose so they started packing up. Louis immediately cuddled up to Harry, burying his face in his neck. Harry giggled at the cold touch of Louis' nose. Liam had to hide his smile. Harry put his hand between Louis' knees.

"You're a bit of a bitch," Niall said, and everyone laughed. Louis just smiled and put a kiss on Harry's cheek.

They stayed up talking until the fire died down to just embers. It was then that Zayn spoke up. "Where are we all sleeping?"

"Well, I can sleep with you," Liam said, poking at the fire, trying to revive its flame. "I'm going to get this going again so we can see to change our clothes." Niall nodded, getting up from his seat.

"Niall can sleep with us," Harry offered, looking around. Louis was resting in the crook of his neck. "I mean, all of you can, I don't care," he went on. They all got up and started cleaning up, folding chairs and putting everything together for the morning. Louis sat in his seat until Liam literally dumped him out of it, but afterwards he helped too. When the things were all changed, Liam stood by the fire.

"I'm going to put this out, now," he warned. Nobody protested, so he poured half a bottle of water over it, and it went out. Everyone said goodnight and went into their respective tents.

"I think we'd be warmer if we rolled one out, and then slept on it, then covered with the other," Harry said, looking down at their sleeping bags.

"I'm not that cold, m'self. Up to you," Niall said, and Harry looked at Louis, who shrugged. So, Harry rolled out the largest sleeping bag to cover the floor, then the next one on top of it. He grabbed the three pillows in the corner and tossed them down, They all laid down, Niall was on Harry's right, and Louis was on his left, cuddled up to him. He was rubbing Harry's chest through his t-shirt. Louis was shirtless. "What time do you suppose we'll wake up?" Niall asked.

"Liam and I usually get up," Harry said. "I can wake you too if you'd like?" Niall laughed.

"Maybe when breakfast is done. Did we bring anything to cook?" Niall asked, and Harry sighed. Louis started kissing at his neck.

"I think we've got a few things," Louis said, between planting his pouting lips on Harry.

"I hope so," Niall said, and then he kept talking about something, a story that Harry vaguely heard. "Then, that's when me dad said it, and we all laughed," Niall said, after talking for about five solid minutes. Louis was licking Harry's vein and rubbing his tummy.

"That's hilarious," Harry said halfheartedly. Niall heard the familiar slur in his voice, and knew. He turned over, getting himself comfortable again. Harry turned to face Louis as soon as he knew Niall was faced the other way, and Louis kissed him. It was a slow and deep kiss, one Harry had waited for. Louis kept rubbing circles on his tummy.

"Well, I need some shut-eye, lads," he said. Harry brushed his fingertips across Louis' hips over and over again, putting his other hand on top of Lou's. Niall knew they were kissing, and he heard Harry turn over to face Louis, he heard Louis giggle, but he just shut his eyes. Louis had giggled because Harry ran his hand on Lou's hip like he liked and snaked his other arm beneath him. Harry hugged him close, enjoying the warmth of his bare back, and warmth of his tongue dancing in his mouth.

"I love you so much," Harry whispered, feeling his pulse in his lips, and Louis kissed under chin, down his neck. He ran his hands down Harry's back, slipping one hand into his boxers. He ran his fingertip against Harry's skin, causing goosebumps to erupt over him. His eyes widened. "What are you doing?" his voice full of hushed shock.

"Shh," Louis muttered. "I love you too," he said. Harry squirmed and pulled Louis hand out of his pants, placing it on his side, adamantly. He felt Lou smile and then he started nibbling at Harry's neck. Harry let himself relax into the sensation, and just soaked up as much of Louis' warmth as he could, rubbing his back and hips gently. Louis alternated between Harry's lips and his neck. He'd kiss Harry until he was short of breath, then move back to his neck. Gradually, he moved on top of him, and he felt Harry trembling beneath him and it made him stop to meet his eyes. He could barely see him. "You okay, sweetie?" Harry nodded vehemently and the tugged Louis down to make their lips touch again. Louis still worried about his shaky touch, and stopped him. He raised his eyebrows in question.

"I just need more of you," Harry whispered, and it made Louis smile, but he pet Harry's hair and laid next to him.

"I think we should just slow down, curly," he chided, and Harry's whole body oozed frustration. Harry kissed Louis' lips and his face.

"No," he mumbled, and Louis giggled. "I'll be quiet," Harry said, and his voice was full of promise. "What if I just lie down and you touch me...?" he asked. Louis looked over at Niall and heard his steady breaths. He nodded, and Harry grinned hard at him. He laid on his side, facing Niall, and drew his knee up. Louis slipped his hand into Harry's boxers, moving his fingertips over the goosebump-covered flesh of his ass again. Louis slipped his arm under Harry's neck, and Harry buried his face against Lou's skin. He smelled like cologne and smoke, and faintly of himself. Louis slowly slipped one finger into Harry, pushing all the way in and easing it back out.

"You okay?" Louis asked, he'd worked up to two fingers and Harry was still shaking against him. Harry swallowed hard and kissed at Louis' arm softly.

"Just need you," he mumbled quietly. Louis slid his pants down, and gently tugged Harry's knee so he knew to push them down off his leg. Lou pulled his pants down under his erect cock and lined up against Harry's waiting hole. He felt Harry's mouth on his arm and he was silently stammering, and Louis just eased himself into the boy.

"Shhhh," he cooed, kissing the back of Harry's neck. Harry squirmed a little bit and then relaxed into Lou's embrace. His bony back fell still against Louis' chest and he sighed comfortably, rolling his hips back to get more of his dick. He kissed and licked and sucked at Louis' bicep.

"I needed this..." he mumbled, and Louis couldn't stop himself smiling. He continued to slowly thrust in and out of Harry, with his arm curled around his face to keep him quiet. His other hand danced all over Harry's body under his shirt, in his hair. He loved when Harry was this way, just needing to be touched in every way Louis could possibly touch him. Harry's warm mouth suckled at his skin, and Louis moved to wrap both arms around Harry, he drew his knees up so it was like Harry was sitting on his lap. He kept going, paying as much attention to Harry as he could, lavishly placing kisses on the back of his neck. "I'm almost done," he promised. Louis didn't mind, he could do this all night. He relaxed his body, trying to get a little more comfortable, Harry had a habit of saying he was close and then not really being close. "Get on top of me, please," Harry mumbled, and Louis glanced nervously over at where Niall was asleep.

"Okay, quiet," he said into Harry's hair, and then rose up on his hands so Harry could turn. He tried not to let himself slip out of Harry's bum but he did. Harry laid down with his hands gathered under under him, fingers folded together beneath his chin. He arched his back so that his arse was raised up, and Louis came down over him, feeling Harry gasp as he pushed back in. "Fuck," he shivered with the word, Harry felt so good around him. He kissed his back, and rolled his hips slow, he was trying to keep Harry still, because he knew the more Harry moved, he wouldn't cum. He always focused on making Louis feel good. He sucked the skin covering his shoulder blade, covering his mouth and thrusting hard into the boy beneath him. He could tell the second it happened, the way Harry changed beneath him, that he was about to cum. Harry turned a little and pulled his shirt up to his neck, he couldn't justify making that much of a mess.

After that, Lou picked up speed, intensify his oral attack on Harry's back. Harry melted beneath Lou, his hot breath and lips on the cold skin of his shoulder, and the way he pressed himself deeper. He let his body go limp and absorb the sensation. He felt the fireworks in his stomach and then his cum leaking all over the blanket under him. "o-ohh god," his voice was high and clear and magical as Louis panted and pulled himself off. Harry buried his face into his pillow and curled up. Lou was panting, he used his shirt to wipe up Harry's mess and carefully pulled Harry's clothes back on before collapsing back into his spot. The blanket was cold under his skin and it made him shiver. He curled up against Harry's back. "You didn't cum," Harry mumbled. Louis kissed his spine.

"It's not about me, babe." The words weren't said out of insecurity or fatigue, and they made Harry's skin catch fire as he blushed furiously. Louis took care of him, and nothing made him feel better than that.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback appreciated & returned. Originally posted on tumbr&ao3.