Status: Active for your Eyes Only. <3 [Incomplete/Ongoing]

Red Moon

Prologue

Myra was laying in bed thinking. It was almost midnight. She was thinking of when her and her sister, Nancy were little girls at the age of seven when their grandmother explained everything to them, when she explained their dream.

~*~

Myra and Nancy were on the plush rabbit fur carpet, which was fake of course. They were sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace. The fire was high, hot and the flames were going all different types of heights. The croak of the rocking chair kept getting more noticeable as Myra and Nancy's grandmother, Velma was rocking more quickly each time, the story she was telling getting intense. Myra and Nancy had their ears glued to this fairy tale. Each word was taken in and comprehended.

The story their grandmother was telling was amazing. There were creatures but not just any creature; creatures that had claws and tattoos. Spiral tattoos on their hands and feet, and their eyes; they changed color.

These creatures were turned that way by a curse, a very old one. Their race was dying off, almost extinct by hunters. Hunters who wanted these creatures dead along with the curse that created them.

As the two girls’ grandmother was rocking in her croaky rocking chair intensely telling them this amazing story, Myra and Nancy started to imagine what the life would be like if they were like those creatures. Those imaginations lasted shortly, and little did they know that fairytale would soon include them.

~*~

Myra took a deep breath and she blinked, snapping out of her flashback. She glanced at her sister Nancy, sleeping away. She finally decided she needed to force herself to sleep. Since tomorrow would be a big day; Nancy and Myra's sixteenth birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had started this as a co-write but I never managed to write a chapter for it. I started this co-writing along with Nia Day if I remembr right.