Status: :3

In the Dark

.01

My hands continued to caress my stomach, this silence was killing me. I looked over at him to see tear stains on his cheek.

“We can always try again.” I quietly muttered, he just shook his head.
“No, I’m not getting my our hopes up again. I can’t.” He continued to keep his eyes on the road.

“You act like this is my fault, I’m sorry Keenan I’m unable to give you what you want.”
“I never even blamed you in the first part so you can stop putting words in my mouth.” He started to sass back to me.

“Seems like you are, you’re disregarding me and you’ll do this for about a week. Then you’ll talk to your sister, “
“Allison stop now,” He warned, I just rolled my eyes and just kept my mouth barred.

As we continued to drive down the boulevard, I looked out my window to realize the rain getting harder, and I realized how disheartened this has made us.

“I just want a family Keenan, and I don’t want to give up.” I said through the tears, yet never made contact with him. Thinking he’d just ignore me, he placed his hand on my leg for ease.

"We have Kayla." He mumbled.

"You know what I mean," I rolled my eyes. Kayla was a little girl we found on the streets and took in as our 'daughter'. "I just want a family of our own. Your genetics and mine combined."

“We won’t give up, let’s just take a break, and take it slow. No rush.” I felt his green eyes on me, I didn’t’ look but I felt his warm smile shine on me.

I nodded looking forward out the window shield.

“Keenan!” I hollered bracing onto the dash as I witnessed a truck speeding backwards out of an alley.

Luckily Keen slammed onto the brakes stopping in time.

“That was close, you okay babe..”

He was cut off by loud, strong crash from another car behind us smashing into us. The power of the car forced us forward into the truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was Keenan