Status: Updated whenever possible

I Will Be Your Saviour

A Tortured Mess

My breathing quickened as he moved towards me. He had one hand behind his back, clutching something long and thin. As he reached me he yanked hard on my hair causing me to yelp and fall forwards.

"Let go of my son you sick bastard." My dad exclaimed from the other end of the receiver. The man just chuckled darkly.

"Make me." He replied as he revealed the item he was holding. A whip. More precisely a cat o’ nine tales whip. He yanked my button up shirt away from my chilled flesh and raised the whip in the air.

"Don’t you da-." My dad stared until he was drowned out by my blood curdling scream as the whip connected with my bare flesh. The man quickly reached over me and grabbed the phone, disconnecting my swearing father and sobbing mother. He threw it against the wall and smashed it in to pieces before resuming his place beside me and whipping me over and over until my back was red raw and bleeding heavily. I sobbed harder as he purposely pressed down on my back to get himself off the floor.

"That will teach you to obey the rules." He said with a smirk of pure malice. I shook violently from the pain, trying not to put any pressure on my back. I gently eased myself in to a sitting position and lent my head against the wall. I remained this way for several hours as it was comfortable until the door opened once more. I curled myself in to a ball and tried to blend in with my surroundings. It didn't really work though. I tilted my head forward and hid behind my hair. I heard someone place something on the floor and walk over to me. He knelt down and moved the hair away from my tear stained face. It was Jacky.

"Are you ok?" He asked as if he had no clue on what had happened. I shook my head, no. He looked thoughtful for a moment before walking over to the stairs and flipping a switch which activated a small light. He walked back over to me and lightly touched my shoulder. I flinched away in fear that he would hurt me like the other man had. He looked slightly hurt but still pursued the matter. He caught sight of a small pool of crimson liquid beside me. His expression changed quickly.

“Oh my god.” He looked shell shocked. He ran back up the stairs and returned moments later with a tube of ointment.

"This will sting a little but it will stop it from getting infected." He explained kindly. I had no idea why he was being so friendly unlike the other man.

"T-thank you." I stuttered as he gently rubbed the ointment over the cuts. He was right, it did hurt but I knew it wouldn’t last long.

"It’s ok." He replied quietly. "Why did it happen?" He asked. I sighed a little and explained the phone incident. He just sat in silence, nodding every once in a while. Once I had explained he got up and walked over to where he had put his tray down.

"You need to eat something." He said before placing the tray down gently. I smiled slightly.

"I would if I could.” I sighed and gestured towards my hands that were covered in dry blood and still taped behind me. He chuckled lightly and flicked open a pen knife he had on him before cutting through the tape. I pulled my arms in front of me.

"Thanks Jacky." I said with a slight smile, despite the pain I was in. He nodded kindly and walked up the stairs, leaving me to finish my food in peace.

A while later the door opened once again and four men appeared, one of them was the man who whipped me and one of them was Jacky. I cowered away from them in fear. Jacky gave me a supportive nod but the others just stared at me like I was a piece of meat.

"Listen here Ryan. There are certain rules you have to abide by if you wish to remain alive. One, no communication with anyone other than us. Two, you do as we say. No questions asked. Three, if you try to escape we will catch you. So don’t even try. If you break any of these rules there will be consequences. Understood?" A new man who was covered in tattoos demanded. I nodded meekly.

"Now as you are never getting out of here we will tell you our names. I'm Ronnie. This is Ron. The one on the end is Jacky and the one on this end, also the one who took you and gave you those 'marks' is Derek." Ronnie said eerily calmly. I shuddered lightly, the cool air seeping in to my bare skin.

All of them smirked evilly at me except Jacky who just remained silent and stared at the ground. I looked at them, fear flooding through my veins.
"Do you think he's learnt his lesson from earlier Ronnie?" Derek questioned. Ronnie gave him a small smile.
"What do you say Ryan? Have you learnt your lesson yet?" Ronnie taunted. I nodded profusely with tears threatening to spill, but Ronnie didn't buy it.

“I don’t believe you.” He whispered sinisterly. “This one’s down to you Ron, do it right.” He spoke to Ron. Ron nodded slightly before walking over to me and pulling me off the floor. He had to hold me upright and drag me by my arms in to another room as my ankles were still bound. As we entered the other room I saw an odd looking contraption. It looked like a stool but it had a spike on top of it. I gazed at it with fear present in my eyes. Ron pushed me to the floor and grabbed what looked like a harness before strapping it around my arms and torso. He smirked at my terrified expression.

“JACKY, DEREK! GET IN HERE!” He yelled. I flinched as the door flew open and hit the wall with a loud bang. When Derek entered the room he smirked at the device I was attached to. Jacky remained silent but I could see the guilt shining through.

“Nice choice Ron, you’re getting better at this.” He said to Ron with a small smirk gracing his lips. Ron walked over to a lever and pulled down harshly on it. It activated a winch that hoisted me in to the air and above the spike.

“Oops I almost forgot.” Ron said sarcastically with a sick grin. He pulled a knife out of his back pocket and twirled it around in his fingers.

“You won’t need these.” He said while playing with the button of my skinny jeans. He quickly placed the knife at the seam and sliced downwards, cutting straight through the thin material. He threw the knife to the ground and removed the torn fabric before removing my boxers. He smirked before returning to the lever. He nodded towards Derek and Jacky in a silent agreement before pulling on the lever. I felt myself be lowered down towards the spike. I started squirming, trying to free myself but my attempts were in vain. I cried out for mercy but none was given. I glanced around quickly, noticing that Jacky had left the room and Derek was sat in the corner on his phone. Sick bastard. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the pain but it never came. I gave it a few moments before opening them slightly. I really wish I hadn't. As soon as I opened them Ron pulled down on the lever and I dropped down hard on to the sharp, metal spike. I screamed out in agony.

“P-Please, l-let me g-go!” I cried out in pain, through my salty tears. Ron just chuckled before raising me off the spike and dropping me back down again. I screamed out once again, louder than before. I could feel blood running down my thighs and dripping on to the floor. “S-Stop p-please!” I yelled out. He let go of the lever and walked over to me, grabbing my face ruthlessly.

“Are you going to try anything else?” He asked sinisterly. I shook my head, allowing my tears to flow freely. He smirked and walked back over to the lever before pulling it once again and raising me off of the spike. He moved the winch away from the spike and over to the floor where I had been previously. He pressed a button next to the lever and it unlocked the harness that was suspending me in mid air. I fell out of the harness as soon as the locks under my arms pulled away from each other. I landed roughly on my back which was still sore from the whipping I had taken a few hours ago. I groaned out in pain. Ron and Derek walked over to me and grabbed an arm each before dragging me back to the main area of the basement. As soon as we were in there they dropped me on the floor and walked out of the room as though nothing had happened. I curled up on my side in to a ball and cried to myself.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why? What did I ever do to deserve this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Derek is evil! :( How could he hurt Ryan, poor baby.