Status: Updated whenever possible

I Will Be Your Saviour

Betrayal

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to take my mind off the pain. I could feel a small puddle of blood beginning to form behind me. It only made me cry harder. I was weak. I was vulnerable. All I needed was for someone who was kind enough to help me. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.
I was woken up by someone gently shaking me. I peered up at them like a lost child looking for their mother. It was Jacky. He gently pushed my hair out of my eyes and wiped a stray tear from cheek. Why does he care so much? He gently put his hand on my bare shoulder.

“It’s ok Ryan, you’ll be fine.” He soothed, it made me burst in to tears again. Then he did something completely unexpected. He wrapped his arms around my small waist, careful not to injure me further and hugged me gently. He was warm and smelled of mint toothpaste and lynx deodorant. I cried softly in to his shoulder. I just wanted to go home.

“I want to go home Jacky.” I whimpered through my tears. He sighed deeply.

“I know you do Ryan.” He said softly. “And I will do everything I can to get you there.” He whispered, then pulled back to look in to my eyes. He smiled a little before standing up to leave.

“Really?” I asked in disbelief. I raised an eyebrow slightly. He just nodded.

“Thanks Jacky.” I said quietly. He just nodded and smiled again before heading up the stairs and locking the door behind him. I tried to get comfortable once he had left but the pain I was in was excruciating, my ass was still bleeding from the spike and some liquid was seeping out of the wounds on my back which I could feel slowly dripping and forming a small puddle on the floor along with the puddle of blood which had formed earlier. I shifted slightly and whimpered in discomfort as a stabbing pain ran up my bare back. I gently lowered myself down on to my side and shifted around a little more before finally getting as comfortable as possible and closing my eyes. I knew I needed to sleep for a while; I needed to recover from today.

When I woke up I was still in the same position as when I went to sleep. I had no idea what the time was but I had a feeling that it was around mid-day. At least they had left me alone long enough for me to recover slightly. I sat up slowly, careful not to put any pressure on my ass and leaned my head against the wall. I could feel the dried blood stuck to my thighs. It felt horrible. I sighed loudly and subconsciously picked at the dried blood for a while until the door at the top of the stairs opened and Jacky walked down carrying a plate and a cup. He walked over to me, careful not to step in any patches of blood or other substances that were littering the floor. He knelt down and placed the plate on my bare legs and cup at the side of me.

“Thanks” I mumbled. He nodded and sat down next to me, cautious not to get too close. We sat in silence for a while as I ate the food. When I was finished I turned to him. He smiled a little.

“Why was I taken Jacky?” I asked hesitantly. He glanced at me before taking a breath.

“As Ronnie puts it, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.” He replied. I gaped slightly.

“Oh, so does he know you’re down here?” I asked. Jacky shook his head.

“No, they’re out right now so I thought I would come and check if you were ok.” He stated. I gave him a weak smile.

“I’m fine.” I said as best I could. He nodded then grabbed the plate and cup. He walked towards the stairs and quickly glanced back at me before heading up the stairs and locking me in once again.
I sighed. I don’t understand him at all. I sat in the same place for what seemed like hours until I heard a door hit the wall and angry footsteps storm through the house. A few seconds later I heard a lot of yelling and commotion coming from upstairs. The door opened with a loud bang. Ron, Derek, Ronnie and Jacky all stormed down the stairs. They were pissed. Very pissed. They reached the bottom of the stairs and stared at me, planning what to do next.

Jacky’s POV

I don’t know what it is about Ryan but I think I feel something for him. Maybe that’s why I’m helping him. I sighed loudly just as the front door flew open and hit the wall with a bang. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Ronnie stormed over to me and pulled me off of the couch by my hair.

“Your turn Jacky. Don’t screw it up.” He hissed in my face, a few droplets of spit landing on me. I froze at his words. He was asking me to hurt Ryan. I caught a glance of the look on Derek and Ron’s faces. They were smirking. I mentally cursed but put on a fake smirk.

“Ok.” I replied. Ronnie smirked widely before putting on his pissed off attitude and storming down the stairs, closely followed by me, Derek and Ron. Ryan was huddled in the corner, where he had been a few moments before I left him. He watched as we walked through the door with a terrified expression. He knew something was going to happen.

Ronnie walked over to him and roughly grabbed his face, turning it from side to side. I could see that Ryan was uncomfortable with what Ronnie was doing, but everything was about to get a lot worse for him and it was going to be me causing it. Ronnie looked over at me expectantly. I can’t believe I’m going to do this. I walked over to Ryan and pulled him off of the floor by his hair. He whimpered slightly. I dragged him in to the room next door where the restraint chair was. I roughly shoved him in to it as I knew Ronnie was watching and fastened the restraints as tightly as possible so he couldn’t get free. I saw only one emotion in his eyes, betrayal. I felt my heart break slightly. Why do I care so much, god damn. Ronnie’s expression was changing with every passing moment that I wasn’t doing anything. I knew he was going to snap any second so I quickly shuffled over to the wall that was filled with devices. I though carefully about my decision. If I didn’t do well it would be me in that chair. I sighed and grabbed a box of matched and a pair of pliers off of the wall before returning to Ryan.

When Ronnie saw my choice his expression changed to one of pure delight.
I set the matches down and gripped the pliers tightly, I held them in front of Ryan’s face to show him what was about to happen. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth so say something but nothing came out. All of the guys were staring at me, delighted that I was finally doing something to hurt someone. Ryan balled his hands in to fists and clenched them tightly. I sighed.

“Unclench your fists Ryan.” I said in monotone. He shook his head erratically. I rolled my eyes and gripped his hand harshly. I gripped it so tightly that it forced his hand to unclench. I looked him in the eyes, passing him a silent apology before carefully gripping the end of one of his nails with the pliers. He closed his eyes tightly and waited for the pain. Ronnie shook his head from beside me, telling me to wait until he opens his eyes. I wouldn’t go against what Ronnie said. He could end my life in a split second.

Ryan gently opened his eyes and I yanked on the pliers, pulling his nail from his finger tip. He cried out in agony and pulled against his restraints but they wouldn’t budge. I moved to the next nail and pulled that one out too. He screamed out in pain.

“Derek, pass me the gag. I can’t stand his screaming for much longer.” I said irritably. Derek nodded and grabbed the gag off the table before handing it to me. I quickly shoved it in Ryan’s mouth and continued to pull out his nails. The tears streamed down his cheeks and sweat beaded on his forehead. As I pulled out the final nail I saw a small flicker of relief in his eyes. I sighed quietly.

“You aren’t done yet Vincent.” Ronnie chuckled before throwing me the matches. I opened up the box obediently and lit one before hovering it over Ryan’s bare flesh. His eyes begged me not to do it. I quickly placed the match on his skin and held it there. He whined through the gag and choked on his tears. I did it a few more times before dropping the match on to the floor and removing the gag. He peered up at me with bloodshot eyes. I unlocked his restraints and pulled him out of the chair before dragging him back to the other room. I dropped I him on to the floor and just walked away from him leaving him in a bleeding, tortured mess.

I ran up the stairs and in to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands, allowing my tears to flow freely. Why did I do it? He didn’t deserve it. I felt my stomach flip. I gagged and heaved the contents of my stomach in to the toilet. I heard the lock click on the door and I felt someone’s presence behind me.

“Hey Brit.” He said. It was Ron. I heaved again. Ron pulled my hair away from my face and rubbed soothing circles on my back.

“H-Hey Ron.” I breathed. I leant back against the wall and breathed heavily. Ron sat down beside me and patted my knee.

“I know you like him Jacks.” He said quietly. I blushed slightly and hid my face.

“Yeah. How’d you know?” I asked. He laughed lightly and just shrugged. His expression suddenly turned serious.

“I’ll help you get him out of here Jacky.” He whispered in my ear. I stared at him wide eyed.

“Seriously?” I questioned, unsure of whether he was joking or not. Ron just nodded simply. I smiled.

“Thanks Ron.” I said finally. He smiled.

“Don’t mention it; anyway I don’t like doing this anymore than you do.” He said before leaving the bathroom. I sat there for a few minutes gradually letting my breathing return to normal before heading to my room. I lay down on my bed and allowed my thoughts to take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm maybe Ron isn't so bad after all? Give me some feedback please, I want to know what you guys think. :)